Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What If?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pi3141

PostSubject: What If?   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 am

What If Africa renationalised its Diamond and Gold reserves, as Iran did back after the Americans over threw ...you know what I mean.

I digress, if the African government took back control of the Diamond mines and used the income for Hospitals, Schools, Road work and genreral infrastucture. Wouldn't Africa benefit so much more and wow, what a turn around. Perhaps Iran could advise them?

What if?

Good Morning!

What do you think?

TT

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What If?   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:59 am

Good idea....though there'd be instant assassinations and a civil war would be quickly fomented by the synagogue of Satan......

Their agents are everywhere and always in the right tactical positions to tear society apart.

I heard that the US congress was threatened with collapse and civil-war if the bankers didn't get their bailout.

But I agree, I think they should definitely take their wealth back.

pi3141

PostSubject: Re: What If?   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:49 am

Quote :
I heard that the US congress was threatened with collapse and civil-war if the bankers didn't get their bailout.

I remember Ben Bernanke saying to Congress give me the money or else we'll crash your system and no we won't tell you what we're doing with it. He basically threatened congress with economic crash if he didn't get his way - of course he got it. But how can he be doing that? Rhetorical question of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What If?   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:21 pm

They control everything. The Edomite/Canaanite Phoenician bankers control the Freemasons, the Freemasons control the gangs....

They can switch off the lights in an instant. They can use gangs to turn the whole country into  war-zone, combine that with switching off all the cash machines and you would quickly have chaos. Only those with weapons and stockpiled food and water would survive.

Not that I have weapons....I don't think life is worth killing people over but then I don't have a family of my own. I sympathise with Americans who own guns to protect their families.... some day they might just need them.

We had a similar situation during the summer riots of 2011. My flat mate reckons they were orchestrated and he even met young lad in the street days before who gave him what he calls a significant look, that something big was coming..... hard to describe... but my flatmate is quite a perceptive chap and he sensed something was up..... a lot of young people all seemed to be 'in on it' in a weird way.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: What If?   Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 pm

I remember the threats to Congress, it seemed to be quite well known but another one of those things that people didn't react to. Even when you place things righyt infront of peoples eyes they're still so apathetic.

You give them eyes yet they still do not see...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What If?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-