Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Devil Is In The Detail?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pi3141

PostSubject: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Aum, Ahem, Amen, Akbar!

So, here's my story. Any help appreciated - or funny comments I don't mind either but bare in mind - I've just has a stress induced psychotic episode! I'm nearly over it!! Lol.

A wild ride, my path to God or Enlightenment.

The Devil is in the detail, the Great Pyramid is one inch out - the sign of the devil horns measures two inches on a man. A man is the perfect temple, well he can be if he treats his mind and body like a Monastery that trains both physically and Mentally or spiritually, whatever your definition.

So maybe you can set me straight on a few things - I've had a wild ride. i confess here's a quote from my thread on another forum site -

Quote :

I Did 130mph UP AND DOWN the M! (not telling) and the others 3 of them.
3 Motorways, loads of bridges, I had my cup on the roof of my Chariot?

It was my plastic coffee cup and Starbucks empty cups. It was a long night I fucking didit a few times. On several Motorways. UP And Down, HANDS OUT THE WINDOW - DRIVING WITH ME KNEE"S Telling everyone to Fuck Off as politely as I could. I glanced several near misses by the authorities, Went straight through restricted or roadworks controlled speed zones with the 3 camera's. I'm sure I got flashed, when I wasn't sure, I looked out the window behind me cos I had thrown away my rear view mirror. (I was driving my Lotus Excel SA one of 50 made)

Well I saw the and the Angles, followed the the path SS (Not Hitler FFS) and I came home safe and sound.

While I was driving one of the finest machines ever built by man for its purpose - Racing UP AND DOWN THE M1, M40, A444 I think but to be honest I couldn't give a fuck at the time, I was Just Enjoying THE Drive!!!!

Well that's a bit of a story to try and explain I would have to admit, I only intended to do 70mph, but I knew it would do 90, and had briefly touched the Ton before then, So when the Father took control we went straight to the 100, And they asked ME what it could do I said 130mph. Not that I had ever done that before, but I had Faith in Colin Chapmans Design, ITS ! HELL O A Car, After ALL Of That, IT HAD TO BE DONE. And so it was. I went back up and down fuck knows which motorways at 130mph I don't know how the CHRIST I did not kill anyone but then _ I have a lot of Faith.

So now, the car has limped home on empty fumes, its back in the garage and I would like to convert it to Electric - Or I'm thinking I might give the dream of building my own and teaching my children UP, and buying an Elon Musk - Tesla Car - Fuck Yeah I remember that - I blessed the Tesla Power Stations - Fuck Man. And then I went on to poke the eye out of the Mercedes Garage somewhere down south I wouldn't have a clue.

I just got to say - Fucking best night of my life.!.

Basically, I think I had a Son Of God moment. I had, I thought unravelled the Mysteries and was happy with my answers but I guess I never 'soared' I settle for mediocre - I like it. Mundane, predictable, timely. Anyhow, here's what i think I know-

Circles and Squares

It is impossible to create a circle with the same area as a square. Mystery of life Number 1. It could be any mystery there are lots, but take any one and solve it and you reach transcendence. A higher state. From a more educated or intelligent state, one can build things, at the highest state, one can build a Pyramid to be one inch out.
Religion trains men from animals to humans, then religion can train men to ascend to a higher state, the I am state. From here, religion or mystery schools can build civilisations. Civilizations can reach for and explore the stars. Its where we from and where we destined to return.

Measurement

The ability to measure, distances and Angles, gives man access to higher knowledge. The ability to faithfully follow instruction requires training, skill and dedication. An apprentice at some point needs to be as good as the master to succeed.

From the basic building blocks, circles squares, diagonals, crosses, point to the centre. The centre is balance, in balance is wisdom. Ando so it is with our words, units of measurement and ability to build first ourselves, our house, then our children or our church and with the ongoing family of man we can come together build civilizations and reach for the stars.

That I think is the secret, that we come from and are destined to return to the cosmos. Both as physical man, born and buried in the earth but as civilizations exploring the stars and as human consciousness, permeating the universe as a unique higher life form. We represent the best the cosmos can muster, create, commission into existence.
So, mankind, once civilized can build the pyramids to be one inch out of exact alignment of North South and exactly over the centre of the earth and to exactly mirror the stars. Pretty fantastic what we can do when we get together. If the Pyramid is one inch out, the devil is always two inches out - devil horn hand sign - 2 inches. Dig It?
Why is it I am seeing 'signs and wonders' everywhere. I read your article about Jacobs ladder and it resonates with me. Seems to be a psychological mind set that is 'open' somehow that then reacts to 'triggers' which stem from the 'Mysteries' symbolism, architecture, words, pictures even life just seems to trigger and affirm I am on a 'Path' but I'm coming to believe its just depression and disillusionment. Not sure what to think anymore.

Am I in the Chapilous Perilous, did I get stuck?

Any help? Thoughts?
Could extreme stress have triggered Schizophrenia? I know I got to get off night shifts!!

One last thing, I keep getting a repetitive 'poem' don't know where it came from - From the Angles to the Angels, cross the horizon, find the centre, set your course, or meet you there. It goes hand in hand with triggering from architecture where I see the Cross or Masonic buildings ect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:44 am

You'd love Oman.... I lived there for a year......basically you seem to be able to drive as fast as you like out of town and noone is around, or inclined much to care.... in fact most of Oman is like a race track anyway and if you don't push 90-100 you're going to be getting in someone's way...

The authorities are strict about driving fast in town though.......well, you get a 15 quid fine...so perhaps not that strict....

pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:00 am

Lol - where's Oman? Friend told me about Quatar, there are drink driving laws, but the Police don't have breathalyzers.
I stayed in Turkey - Istanbul and Side, down on the coast for a month - loved it - amazing place, totally different kettle of fish though with regards to living there

I know I've had a breakdown of sorts and I know it was triggered with stress, what I find curious is this obsession (almost, fading now) that a Higher Power is at work.

I'm not being flippant, but literally taking your advice and deciding to live how I want - going somewhere I can drive fast, drive on veggie oil, collect sunlight for power (Not Spain - they tax sunlight stored in batteries) and basically finding somewhere that suits me - would be a good sane choice. Whats difficult is finding how to drop this obsession.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:05 am

Have you seen the 'Light'?

I think I have, meditating the other week, looking metaphorically deep inside, I swear I saw a small dot of light that looked slightly distorted. Never experienced that before while meditating.

My question is - Is that it? Is that all it is?

Is the answer to the secret mystery traditions and religion or self attainment simply that we come from the stars, we are all connected and we return to the stars, and if you build yourself, you and we can build great things. When you still your mind and look within there is a light?

I mean - Is that fucking It???

Very Happy

Shocked 

Mad

Basketball 

farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:33 am

Yeah... the light, God, the higher dimension..... 

There's a knack to it. 

Meditate, still your thoughts (though this may take up to 6 months to actually achieve, but you may get lucky with meditation, you never know) and sort of project your consciousness above you, as high as you are able, sort of imagine a beam of focus from your pineal gland high into space but don't imagine space, just focus on projecting your will and concsiousness above you and out of your body ..... and sort of ask for god. If you keep this up, and are in a dark room then what you see in you mind's eye will start to get slightly and subtly subfused with light.....if you continue to reach out then you will start to cross over into 4d..... a bit like a waking dream or astral projection....

if you are in a brightly lit room or in daylight, it is the same, though you need to be able to discern between light you are seeing with your inner vision, and light which is coming into you vision through you closed eyes.

The inner world will kind of open up inside you and you will be able to experience peace, stillness, bliss and even the love of God. The key is to try to glimpse the inner light.....

pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:17 am

Truthspoon wrote:
Yeah... the light, God, the higher dimension..... 

There's a knack to it. 

Meditate, still your thoughts The inner world will kind of open up inside you and you will be able to experience peace, stillness, bliss and even the love of God. The key is to try to glimpse the inner light.....
To do this,  you may get lucky with meditation, you never know and sort of project your consciousness above you, as high as you are able, like a star beaming down or sort of imagine a beam of focus from your pineal gland high into space but don't imagine space, just focus on projecting your will and concsiousness above you and out of your body ..... and sort of ask for god. Yep or loud invocation  If you keep this up, and are in a dark room then what you see in you mind's eye will start to get slightly and subtly subfused with light.....if you continue to reach out then you will start to cross over int4d..... a bit like a waking dream or astral projection....At which point if you look inside your own Astral space you see a small point of light, your inner light?

if you are in a brightly lit room or in daylight, it is the same, though you need to be able to discern between light you are seeing with your inner vision, and light which is coming into you vision through you closed eyes.

Yep I agree with what your saying but I've added my own experience to show how it was with me.

Peace

TT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:32 pm

What happens if we don't give a damn anymore about all of this and start doing things that we liked to, for example to drive fast or paint, I don't know, it doesn't mean that I give up or something ( in search of light ), it means that I don't care anymore about exploring, no? Or you think something will happen if I don't take actions about something Astral?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:38 pm

simply_nobody wrote:
What happens if we don't give a damn anymore about all of this and start doing things that we liked to, for example to drive fast or paint, I don't know, it doesn't mean that I give up or something ( in search of light ), it means that I don't care anymore about exploring, no? Or you think something will happen if I don't take actions about something Astral?

Nothing makes me happier than the feeling of light inside me......

But I play guitar and write too.........but you can't beat touching the light with your mind...... it's like touching heaven...... In fact playing guitar and writing actually give the peace and sense of positivity which helps me connect with the light...so they are by no means mutually exclusive....

pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:27 pm

simply_nobody wrote:

Oh don't worry about the Astral - It has no power here!! Very Happy

I think we are meant to be doing what we want - finding the light, worshipping God - yeah if you want to - its not mandatory - your here to live - life is for the living - live it, love it - thats what God wants!!

If you can find peace and enlightenment good for you - but it is not necessary - if it was, we would have instruction manual. (The Bible is not an instruction manual - its more a guide of stuff people have intuited, some nice moral tales and some bedtime stories)

Live love be nice - respect your neighbour wherever you are and whoever they are. The rest is bollocks or just lip service (Lip service - To just say something but not actually do it. To pretend that you believe a certain thing but not practice that belief.)

Hope that helps.

Its my philosophy anyway and I was the son of God the other week so I must be right!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Haha. Mate, I've made an omelette and sealed the eggshell ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:47 pm

lizardtrucka wrote:
Haha. Mate, I've made an omelette and sealed the eggshell ;-)

Cheers! 

My eggshell is sealing, nearly normal now!!

Seriously though, why do so many have a 'son of God' breakdown?

I blame it on the architecture built by freemasons. Their architecture mirrors, encapsulates the realization of a great secret, we're all son of god, we come from the stars and the world is a sphere, as above so below. The main factor of Christianity is Sun worship, imo, there is of course more to it than just that (imo). But realizing that and seeing it already known - kind of makes it feel like something has gone very wrong with the message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:00 pm

'son of God' breakdown, well.. as I see it as an invitation to something more and if you pass this test then you're welcome, many people who had this breakdown they usually transformed in something bad, like they are center of universe and if you don't then.. who knows Smile
Anyway, I always choose the answer : "everything is for fun", like somebody just wants a good laugh or idk, its easier to take this way and anyway. My problem with this breakdown was that I thought you have to fail to pass it and I don't regret it. This was one of the craziest ideas that if you fail you actually pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:52 am

simply_nobody wrote:
'son of God' breakdown, well.. as I see it as an invitation to something more and if you pass this test then you're welcome, many people who had this breakdown they usually transformed in something bad, like they are center of universe and if you don't then.. who knows Smile
Anyway, I always choose the answer : "everything is for fun", like somebody just wants a good laugh or idk, its easier to take this way and anyway. My problem with this breakdown was that I thought you have to fail to pass it and I don't regret it. This was one of the craziest ideas that if you fail you actually pass.

Cheers for the input. I guess I passed because I am still here, but its interesting when you say you have to fail to pass, its actually a valid lesson - our greatest hour comes in rising after we have fallen. Or something like that. I guess maybe in this world on a spiritual test the passing of the test is not evident in the physical world? Although it was weird that during the episode there were apparent physical manifestations - subtitles on TV speaking to me, words people used having special significance, a general sense of 'knowing all' weird stuff.

One thing, I now think the union jack is symbolic of the freemasons knowledge. Circles, squares and the diagonals intersecting the centre. Also heard that Britain means 'land of the covenant' so putting 2+2 together is the queen the head of a massive freemasonic movement that knows only to well the teachings of Christ and the mystery schools and they use the knowledge to enrich themselves and control the population including a few bright sparks that they embroil in the system to maintain their power and prevent the common man from understanding we are all sons of god and trying to create heaven on earth for all instead of the elite few?

Dunno just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I understand what you said but the question is why? What is the point of this and where it leads? Maybe you found yourself the answer : "trying to create heaven" but maybe is something more?
Our problem is that we are based on logic, everything must have logic and if doesn't then it doesn't exist, they show us what they want but why?
Interesting thing is when I experience something, next day or in few weeks I read it here on forum and it kinda bothers me, maybe the main idea is to drive us crazy/schizophrenics ( for me schizophrenia isn't an ilness, I guess for Truthspoon its same ) and be one of them? I don't care, I don't want, thats my choice.

Still.. everybody has their answers and following this path because something inside them says it and people believe it, just be yourself and enjoy life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pi3141

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:56 am

Quote :

just be yourself and enjoy life.

Best advice ever!!  Very Happy

And love thy neighbor or treat your neighbor as you wish to be treated.

There are the keys right there in plain English. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:57 pm

simply_nobody wrote:
I understand what you said but the question is why? What is the point of this and where it leads? Maybe you found yourself the answer : "trying to create heaven" but maybe is something more?
Our problem is that we are based on logic, everything must have logic and if doesn't then it doesn't exist, they show us what they want but why?
Interesting thing is when I experience something, next day or in few weeks I read it here on forum and it kinda bothers me, maybe the main idea is to drive us crazy/schizophrenics ( for me schizophrenia isn't an ilness, I guess for Truthspoon its same ) and be one of them? I don't care, I don't want, thats my choice.

Still.. everybody has their answers and following this path because something inside them says it and people believe it, just be yourself and enjoy life.

Getting back into the garden. We've got to gain sight of it in this life, it's what we were made to do. The tale/myth/legend of Man's fall from grace and explulsion from the garden, reflect not only a physical movement but also a psychological one. I myself am not schizophrenic, I was briefly exposed to this state, but it is much more fashionable these days to say 'kundalini' experience which is where all the energy from your body supercharges your mind, and it is the same I believe with schizophrenia sufferers. I experienced this state and apart from the demons, astral spaceships, astral spooks and the astral soul eating squid creatures, my lasting impression through my terror, confusion and enlightenment, was 'I've just got to chill out and relax.' I don't have a guarantee cure for schizophrenia but I think that it is reversible. I think a combination of niacin to detox the brain, meditation is probably number one though, achieving that zen state, that's seriously powerful. But schizophrenia is a chemical illness which becomes a mental one, it is about increasing the production of serotonin over the adrenochrome which has built up in the system, and create that fearful edginess. I did once have a time when lost control of my mind to some extent, and was plagued with irrational fears and unwelcome thoughts. But I just broke the back of any demonic suggestions by exerting my will, giving myself to the zen silence. I found it also helped to do mental focus exercises to ensure my mind was more under my control.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Under whom control your mind was? I'm asking because everything I see can be explained in medical way but if we explain it this way like 'mental' ilness then it explains nothing, its something more.
Even when your mind was controlled by someone, it could be your alter ego, another personality took control and if we say demons.. then why they would do this ? To test you, to check your abilities, to have fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Is In The Detail?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:13 pm

simply_nobody wrote:
Under whom control your mind was? I'm asking because everything I see can be explained in medical way but if we explain it this way like 'mental' ilness then it explains nothing, its something more.
Even when your mind was controlled by someone, it could be your alter ego, another personality took control and if we say demons.. then why they would do this ? To test you, to check your abilities, to have fun?

They do this because it allows discarnate entities trapped in the 4d void to experience life again. They're disembodied malign intelligences, not extra terrestrial but inter dimensional. Never seen a reptilian though. I think there' a lot of nonsense with some of this stuff sometimes. I try to remain scientific. Although schizophrenia is a chemical phenomenon it is also clearly, a psychological one. The chemicals in the body affect the way the brain works, schizophrenia in effect is a disease where there is a lack of insulating GABA fluid in the brain whose effect is usually to insulate the brain from excess electrical activity. Electrical activity will also create a magnetic field in the brain. Demonic beings are able to enter our mind when electrical activity in the brain is out of control and the normal mental buffers and blocks which can be achieved if the neural pathways are correctly insulated and one has sufficient GABA production.

The Devil Is In The Detail?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Spirituality and Religion.-