Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.   Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:49 pm

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:55 am

I googled some text, definite 4D references going on there. Quite incredible when it all connects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.   Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:18 pm

This bit is odd, maybe I'm missing something:

Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."
Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.   Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:16 pm

futureshock wrote:
This bit is odd, maybe I'm missing something:

Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."
Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

It is odd, but it reflects the view of women in the ancient world as second class citizens and not being on the same spiritual level as men.

So Jesus, being smart Jesus, figured out the right thing to say in the face of the strange ideas of the time.....

That's what Jesus did best..... Dealt with crazy ingrained ideas and prejudices and dogma, and thought of a way round it.

There are so many classics in this vein.

When the Pharisees wanted to kill him for healing on the Sabbath....

"The Sabbath was made for man, man wasn't made or the Sabbath'.

When they tried to get him into trouble with the Romans over taxes...

And he picked up a coin which had Caeasar's face on it, 'render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar, render unto God what belongs to God'. Smart Jesus...The coin has Caesar's face on it so it must belong to him.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.   Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:56 pm

http://www.gospelofthomasfullyinterpreted.com/logia-1-to-10

Quote :
Logion 11:

Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

Interpretation of: This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.

Jesus was speaking to others concerning their minds. Each mind is a Kingdom, a piece of Heaven given to them. The divided mind will pass away, and the undivided mind which is above it, will pass away, because in the end each soul will share the mind of God.

Interpretation of: The dead are not alive and the living will not die.

The dead referred to are those who believe that they are physical beings that are of the world. They are not living because they have not come to know themselves.
The living are those who know that they are a spiritual being, and not of the world, because they have come to know themselves. It is these who will not experience the death spoken of, ever again, for once life is found it is everlasting, just as when Truth is realized, it cannot be denied.

Interpretation of: ‘In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive’.
In the days when you consumed your false identity of being a physical being, you made that part of yourself, which was dead, alive.

Interpretation of: ‘When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do?’
When you come to know yourself (realize what you are), what will you do? To dwell in the light is to dwell in Truth. To dwell in the darkness is to dwell in ignorance of the Truth.

Interpretation of: ‘On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?’

On the day when you came to know yourself as a spiritual being, you realized that you had been living with two Self identities. One as a physical being and one as a spiritual being, but you had not noticed the difference, because the two Self identities had been merged into one.
When you realized your true Self identity, both of your previous identities became apparent and the one, became two. What will you do when this is realized? How much will you have to give up? For each Self-identity requires the fulfilment of its own desires and has its own attachments.

Logion 12:

The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you will depart from us. Who is to be our leader?" Jesus said to them, "Wherever you are, you are to go to James the righteous, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being”.

Interpretation:

Heaven and earth came into being for life and its perfection in Love and Truth. James was the only one capable of teaching as Jesus did, because he fully understood the secret teachings and their meanings, and he had come to know himself and Truth.
When Jesus departed it was James who was to become the new leader. It was not for the sake of James only that Heaven and earth came into being, but rather it was for the sake of all God’s children, so that they could learn how to become righteous and loving.

Logion 13:

Jesus said to his disciples, “Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like”. Simon Peter said to him, “You are like a righteous angel”. Matthew said to him, “You are like a wise philosopher”. Thomas said to him, “Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like”. Jesus said, “I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out”. And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, “What did Jesus say to you?"

Thomas said to them, “If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up”.

Interpretation of: ‘Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like”. Simon Peter said to him, “You are like a righteous angel”. Matthew said to him, You are like a wise philosopher”.

They did not realize that Jesus was the son of God, a spiritual being, and so they had no way of describing him correctly.

Interpretation of: ‘Thomas said to him, “Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like”.

Thomas recognized that Jesus was a spiritual being, and not like anyone he had ever known and so was lost for words to describe who he was like.

Interpretation of: ‘Jesus said, “I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out”.

Thomas called Jesus master, but because Thomas had understood Jesus’ teachings on a deep and personal level, and therefore had come to know himself. Jesus told him ‘I am not your master,’ which meant that Thomas had become a free spirit and the master of his own domain/mind. Thomas could see and hear what the others could not at that time, because of the spiritual sight that Jesus had given him.

Interpretation of: ‘And he took him and withdrew and told him three things’.

The three things that Jesus told Thomas are hinted at in Logion 14 and they are:

They say to me what they think will please me, because they are still blind and do not yet realize who I am. They see the body which is the clothes, but do not see the one wearing them.
Satan is not a spiritual being. It is a Self-identity created because of one’s ignorance to their true nature as a spiritual being. Because of the self-created, false identity of being a physical body, the Self acts according to the rules of the world. It is this Satan consciousness that divides the mind, it blinds a person to the Spirit and Truth, and it is the cause of temptation and sin. When a person has a divided mind, it is because Satan is within them, and it is they who are Satan.
Those who have heard my voice and have understood, are my true brothers. But those who have heard my voice and not understood are not yet my brothers. They listen and try to do as I teach them, but they merely conform to my will, rather than their hearts, which take them another way because they are ‘little faiths’. They do what they think is good seeking only acceptance.

Interpretation of: ‘If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up”‘.

Stones represent words, and in the context of this logion, they are insults that hurt. The fire that would come out of the stones is the fire of repentance that would torment their minds. In other words they would feel ashamed and sorry for what they had said.

Jesus withdrew with Thomas from the other disciples because it was about them that Jesus was speaking.

In the beginning, the disciples found the teachings of Jesus hard to understand which lead to Jesus becoming frustrated with them. The following scriptures should also be taken into account, concerning the reference to Satan being within the person.

See in Matthew 16:22 ‘Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men’. It is quite plain here that Peter was speaking through his Satan consciousness and that Jesus was speaking back to Peter’s Satan consciousness, which was Peter’s alter ego.

Logion 14:

Jesus said to them, “If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you”.

Note: You have to keep in mind that Jesus was teaching them a new way, a way that was different to what others had taught them.

Interpretation of: ‘If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves’.

To ‘give rise to sin’ for the Self, is to cause one’s own temptation. See also Logion 6.

Interpretation of: ‘If you pray, you will be condemned’.

If you pray as you have been taught by others to, then you will be condemned for your lack of faith in the Father to provide what you need. Jesus taught them the proper manner of praying when he taught them the Lord’s Prayer which is as follows:

Our Father which are in Heaven, Hallowed by thy name;
Meaning: (Praise the Father with love, which is true worship).
Thy Kingdom come;
Meaning: (Let my kingdom (mind) be as yours).
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven;
Meaning: (Let us love one another and live by the truth).
Give us this day our daily bread;
Meaning: (Give us the Truth that feeds our hungry spirit).
And forgive us our debts as we forgive others;
Meaning: (Forgive us for what we have done wrong, as we forgive those who have done wrong to us).
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil;
Meaning: (And let us not become vain, but guide us with your spirit).
For thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen;
Meaning: (For yours is Heaven, and the greatest power, Love and Truth, and your greatness is unsurpassed and eternal, Amen).

The correct way to pray then, is to express one’s Love for the Father and each other, to ask for guidance and forgiveness, and for strength. These things must be sincere, from the heart, and not merely to exalt the self before others. It is wrong to ask for things of the world. It is wrong to offer the Father things of the world. It is wrong to ask the Father to act against the will of another, and thereby removing that person’s freedom of will. It is wrong to ask the Father to punish another. It is wrong to exalt oneself over others, to the Father.

So you see Jesus was teaching that if you pray in the old way you would be condemning yourself.

The Lord’s Prayer is the only prayer that is needed and it should be said in private. You should have faith that the Father knows what you want and therefore to ask shows a lack of faith.

Interpretation of: ‘If you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits’.

Remember that Jesus was teaching a new way, different to the one that was taught by others.
Alms are food, money or other donations given to the needy and poor, they are given as charity.

There are two points to take note of here. If you are able to give material things to others then it is because you have more than you need in the first place. Those who rely on charity are more blessed than those able to give it. Jesus told his disciples to go out in the world with nothing. If you have more than the poorest, then you are not making yourself the least and therefore, you are harming your spirit.

See in Luke 9:3: ‘And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece’.

To do otherwise would make them look like hypocrites when they taught others to turn from worldly things. The soul needs nothing that is of the world, to think that it does, is harmful to the spirit. The soul has to take care of the basic needs of the physical body, to continue interacting with the world, but the soul should never put the needs of the physical body before the souls needs.

Interpretation of: ‘When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you’.

Ask for nothing for your services, and accept with gratitude, any food that they may give you.

Interpretation of: ‘And heal the sick among them’.

It is not the physical bodies of the people that Jesus and the disciples were concerned with healing, but rather it was their souls, because the soul is eternal and the body is temporary. Where there is spiritual healing, there is also the possibility of incredible physical healing.

Interpretation of: ‘For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you’.

It is not what you eat or drink that harms your soul, but rather it is the words that you speak in error, so be careful of what you say.
The sayings in Logion 14 are referred to in Matthew 6.

Logion 15:

Jesus said, “When you see one who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on your faces and worship him. That one is your father”.

Interpretation:

The spiritual Self is not born of physical woman, not born of the flesh. It is the way of those without a degree of spiritual sight, that when they see a person they see them as a physical being. All spiritual beings were once a part of the Father who shed them as a flower sheds seeds. When a soul is perfected in the ways of the Father, it becomes a perfect image of the Father. It becomes one with the Father. The Father becomes the son, and the son becomes the Father.

When you see your own true image as a spiritual being, you are seeing the Father. It is then that you should surrender with great humility and Love, to your true Self and in doing so, you are worshipping your Father, for you are one with Him.

See in John14:10-11: ‘Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake’.

Logion 16:

Jesus said, “Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary”.

Note: These are secret teachings which means they should not be taken literally. They have deeper, hidden meanings and should not be interpreted as if they were spoken in plain language. This logion contains secrets that are extremely well hidden.

Interpretation of: ‘They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth’.

Dissension: Strong disagreement; a contention or quarrel; discord, difference in sentiment or opinion; disagreement.

Note: At first glance this logion may appear to be referring to conflict between people, if this were so there would be nothing hidden or secret in the logion. It should therefore be realized that this logion refers to conflict within the soul.

Interpretation of: ‘Fire, sword, and war’.

‘Fire’ refers to torment in the mind. ‘Sword’ refers to the deliverance of Truth and ‘war’ is a reference to the spiritual battle of light against darkness within each soul.

Interpretation of: ‘For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three’.

To understand the meaning of three against two, and two against three, you must first consider what is written in Logion 19: For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death.

1. The tree of Life – Perfect awareness, seeing with clarity and from which nothing is hidden, including the Self.
2. The tree of Knowledge – of good and evil, revealing all that is knowable, both right and wrong.
3. The tree of Wisdom – Perfect reasoning, revealing the Absolute Truth of what is right.
4. The tree of Love – Perfect desire, righteous pleasures.
5. The tree of Peace – Perfect willpower, expressing righteous ways of contentment.

In the Kingdom of Heaven, all five trees are perfect, but for those who have not yet come to know themselves, and therefore exist in a divided mind, their tree of Life is a false one, and their tree of Love remains unperfected. This sets the two against three, and the three against two. Without Life and Love, the other three trees remain imperfect, and therefore conflict is inevitable. The Truth remains opposed. Reasoning remains faulty and peace cannot be found in a house where there are two masters.

Interpretation of: ‘The father against the son, and the son against the father’.

The Father opposing the Self’s will, and the Self opposing the Father’s will.

Interpretation of: ‘And they will stand solitary’.

When the Truth about the Self is realized, the tree of Life will become perfect and when Love is the only desire, the tree of Love will become perfect, then all trees will become perfect. When you stand alone (solitary), with nothing that can be taken from you, then the Kingdom of Heaven will be yours. Love, Truth and Self-realisation can never be taken once you have reached this enlightened state.

See also in Matthew 10:34-35: ‘Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword, for I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law’.

Note: A spiritual being is always referred to in the context of being male, whereas mind (a spiritual beings domain/kingdom) is always referred to in the context of being female.

Interpretation of: ‘For I am come to set a man at variance against his father’
There are those who think that they are doing God’s will, until they learn the Truth, it is then that the Self realizes that its will is at variance, (not the same as) the Father’s will.

Interpretation of: ‘The daughter against her mother’.
The daughter is a reference to the Self’s personal Kingdom/mind, and the mother is a reference to the Father’s personal Kingdom/mind (the Kingdom of Heaven).

Interpretation of: ‘The daughter in law against her mother in law’.

Note: In laws are not related to the true Self, they belong to the spiritually blind and dead, who believe that their mother is their physical mother, and that their mind was given to them by that mother.
When reading spiritual teachings, do not let materialistic reasoning take control.

Logion 17:

Jesus said, “I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind”.

Interpretation:
It is the physical senses that cannot see, hear or touch that which is spiritual, therefore the things to be given were spiritual, the secrets of the Self and the Kingdom.
The human mind is the divided mind, and that which never occurs to the divided mind, is the Self’s true nature as a spiritual being.

Logion 18:

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be”.
Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death”.

Interpretation:
The beginning was with the Father in Heaven and the end is that way also. Blessed is he who comes to know himself as he did in the beginning and chooses the way of the Father, for he will know the Father and Heaven, and he will have eternal Life.

Logion 19:

Jesus said, “Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death”.

Interpretation of: ‘Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being’.

Blessed are the children of the Father, who existed as a part of the Father before they became the Father’s children. Consider this to be like a flower and its seeds. The flower produces the seeds from itself. So the seeds existed as the flower, before they then existed as flowers in their own right. So like the flowers, the Father’s children, came into being before they came into being.

Interpretation of: ‘If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you’.

Words produce concepts/images in the mind. Jesus likened words to stones, saying that his words would minister to them that is serve and guide them, (as opposed to the words of other teachers that would harm them).

Interpretation of: ‘For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. ‘

The five trees that remain unaffected are trees of knowledge, in other words the five parts of the Absolute Truth.

The five trees are:

1. The tree of Life – Perfect awareness, seeing with clarity and from which nothing is hidden, including the Self.
2. The tree of Knowledge – Of good and evil, revealing all that is knowable, both right and wrong.
3. The tree of Wisdom – Perfect reasoning, revealing the Absolute Truth of what is right.
4. The tree of Love – Perfect desire, righteous pleasures.
5. The tree of Peace – Perfect willpower, expressing righteous ways of contentment.

Interpretation of: ‘Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death’.
Whoever attains these five trees will not experience the death spoken of in Logion 1. Paradise refers to God’s Kingdom. These trees never lose anything that is of them, and they remain undisturbed in the good times and the troubled times.

Logion 20:

The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like”.
He said to them, “It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky”.

Interpretation:
Even the smallest of Truth likened to ‘the mustard seed,’ can grow very large and eventually fill the mind with Truth, which then attracts those who are searching for Truth.
The ‘tilled soil’ is the fertile mind where Truth can grow.

‘Birds of the sky’, refers to those who are searching for Truth.
‘Birds of the sky’ search for seeds to feed on just as souls search for grains of Truth, which is spiritual food. A bird will always choose to rest in a sheltered place, close to its food supply, just as the disciples stayed close to Jesus, who sheltered them from their worldly worries.
Think of the mind of Jesus when thinking of the ‘great plant,’ and think of those that he taught as ‘the birds of the sky’. The seeds of Truth in Jesus’ teachings fell into the minds of those he taught.

‘The kingdom of heaven’ contains only Love and Truth. It takes only one small seed of that Kingdom to fall into a fertile mind, and eventually the whole of that mind is filled with Love and Truth, and so becomes the Kingdom of Heaven.

See also in Matthew 13:31-32: ‘Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof’.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.   Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:15 pm

There's a true reassurance when notice the quantum smelling connections. You feel as if you are at least somewhat on the right track
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:14 pm

You can have your own Tuons matey Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jesus Gospel of Thomas video.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Spirituality and Religion.-