Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Scary scripture misrepresentations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: Scary scripture misrepresentations   Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Cosmic wizard Christ Brother Nathaniel yet again telling it how it is, love this guy's videos:

It is terrifying the size of that crowd lapping it all up, and then the size of the television/internet crowd who'll also tune in and believe every word Hagee says.

Makes me so mad I tells ya

Last edited by futureshock on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Scary scripture misrepresentations   Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Great thread mate..... better disable my German proxy to watch that video..... The German guberment doesn't like Brother Nathaniel.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Scary scripture misrepresentations   Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Love it when Bro Nathaniel said 'You stupid ass'..... I love Bro. Nath... I'd love to meet him.

That Mofo Hagee is a crazy sonofabitch...... I shouldn't generalise about 'Mericans but I actually cannot get my head around how dumb millions of them actually are......

Dunno if you read it but I wrote something about that Hagee oddball:

http://www.truthspoon.com/p/who-devil.html

Quote :

Moving away from specifics into a general picture, for the bad guys to be truly in control it is necessary for them to control both sides of a narrative, and if the narrative is Satanic abuse then they need to be involved in both Satanism and the Church, and for this job the gentleman known as John Hagee is a good representative. Hagee is a strange man, he calls himself a Christian yet he believes that America and Israel should carry out a pre-emptive nuclear strike against Iran (one in which most Jews in Israel will incidentally be killed). I don’t remember Jesus saying anything about pre-emptive strikes. I think he said something about ‘love your enemy’ but never mind, Hagee is still a Christian apparently. Hagee descends from a long line of Anabaptist Mennonite pastors whose central beliefs are pacifism, forgiveness of enemies and an aversion to war. So it would appear the fruit has fallen pretty far from the tree in this instance. The problem with people like Hagee and indeed his many millions of supporters across the United States, is that they are very much bound to the Old Testament and all the blood and thunder; God smiting this nation and that nation. Indeed, in the news story below one of the replies from the public was just the following two Bible verses. "But realize this: that in the last days perilous times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of those who are good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" "For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do." It’s highly telling that both verses quoted to support Hagee are from the Old testament and this is essentially the kind of creature Hagee is, a fire and brimstone blood and thunder agent of the Apocalypse. 

If these so called Christians only lived by the words of Jesus rather than the words of three thousand years old deranged Jewish crazy beards forever casting judgement and damnation on the world then perhaps we might finally get a little peace around here. But no. Yet these people call themselves ‘Christians’. Hagee’s true allegiances are fairly clear, at his Cornerstone church in San Antonio Texas, prominently displayed in the main auditorium is a full sized flag of Israel.

Double deception: Flag of Israel AND Masonic hand-signal. Is this man really a Christian?

What is odd about Hagee is that he perfectly externalises the Illuminati viewpoint better than anyone I have ever heard speak, yet he exists in the public eye, having access to nearly 100 million homes through his extensive media coverage on some 160 TV channels, 50 radio channels and 8 networks. Clearly he hides behind the term ‘Christian’ as this gives him cover and a certain amount of license to air his opinions. But again I state that his opinions have nothing in Jesus, they are the views of the Pharisees, the elite groups of Jewish priests who claimed that they spoke for God and enacted revenge and judgement in his name, on any who challenged their power. He is not afraid to speak for God and apparently the movements of God are no mystery to Pastor Hagee. Indeed God, according to Hagee even saw fit to kill thousands of people in New Orleans, apparently because a few homosexuals were planning a parade. This is odd because I was under the impression that it wasn’t God who destroyed the levees which held the flood water at bay but FEMA bombs. “All hurricanes are acts of God, because God controls the heavens. I believe that New Orleans had a level of sin that was offensive to God, and they are — were recipients of the judgment of God for that. The newspaper carried the story in our local area that was not carried nationally that there was to be a homosexual parade there on the Monday that the Katrina came. And the promise of that parade was that it was going to reach a level of sexuality never demonstrated before in any of the other Gay Pride parades. So I believe that the judgment of God is a very real thing. I know that there are people who demur from that, but I believe that the Bible teaches that when you violate the law of God, that God brings punishment sometimes before the day of judgment. And I believe that the Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans.” 

Simply put God has no time for this sort of thing. God is the source of life throughout the whole universe and the universe is a pretty big place. If there were only one God in the whole universe would he really have time to devote to killing homosexuals in New Orleans? Unlikely. The other possibility then is that someone or something or even some group, is impersonating God. Whether this group or person exists on Earth or in ‘the next world’ or indeed straddles both simultaneously cannot be proven completely. But perhaps, as in the days of the Pharaohs when God was embodied in the person of the Pharaoh, or when the Greeks would incarnate the Gods during their mysteries, perhaps there is some person living today who thinks they are God and is giving his henchmen, people like Hagee and Hitler, their orders on how best to ferment an Apocalypse on Earth. If this is the case then this God would be very much in the Jewish mould of Jehovah from the Old Testament, and so with Hagee we see a strong Jewish connection. Hagee has been accused of anti-Semitism in the past as a result of his comments that the Holocaust happened because of the sins of the Jews, the Jerusalem Post itself even discusses this bizarre theory. Yet the man is apparently held in very high esteem by Israel. He is the founder and National Chairman of the Christian Zionist organisation and Christians United for Israel and regularly talks at AIPAC conferences. He was awarded the Zionist organisation of America Israel award by the late UN ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick and awarded the title ‘Humanitarian of the year’ by the San Antonia B’nai B’rith (Jewish elite Freemasonry). He has even been defended by various high profile orthodox and conservative Jews after his comments about the holocaust being God’s will. His fervent fermentation of Apocalyptic dogma comes to light in his book Jerusalem Countdown: A Warning to the World , in which he predicts that Russia and the Arab world will invade Israel but they will ultimately be destroyed by God. 

As a result, the Antichrist (who Hagee claims will be the head of the European union) will stir a confrontation over Israel between China and the West. Ultimately leading to World War Three. I daresay millions need to die before Hagee’s messiah can then return to Earth. In the same book, in the chapter entitled ‘Who is a Jew?’ Hagee states of Hitler: "It was Esau’s descendants who produced the half-breed Jews of history who have persecuted and murdered the Jews beyond human comprehension ... Adolf Hitler was a distant descendant of Esau." Hagee went on record in the late 1990’s saying that the Nazis had operated on God’s behalf to chase the Jews out of Europe and force them to settle in Palestine. "Theodore Herzl is the father of Zionism. He was a Jew who at the turn of the 19th century said, this land is our land, God wants us to live there. So he went to the Jews of Europe and said 'I want you to come and join me in the land of Israel.' So few went that Hertzel went into depression. Those who came founded Israel; those who did not went through the hell of the holocaust.” "Then god sent a hunter. A hunter is someone with a gun and he forces you. Hitler was a hunter. And the Bible says -- Jeremiah writing -- 'They shall hunt them from every mountain and from every hill and from the holes of the rocks,' meaning there's no place to hide. And that might be offensive to some people but don't let your heart be offended. I didn't write it, Jeremiah wrote it. It was the truth and it is the truth. How did it happen? Because God allowed it to happen. Why did it happen? Because God said my top priority for the Jewish people is to get them to come back to the land of Israel." Of course none of this would be even slightly alarming and in a better world such cranks would be incarcerated in psychiatric hospitals where they can’t harm anyone, but what ought to give us cause for concern is the fact that he works very closely with the American conservative right, which until very recently held the reins of power in the United States. One commentator, the journalist Bill Moyers claims that Hagee’s brand of apocalyptical theology was very well received in the Bush Whitehouse: "Someone who didn't know better could imagine from the very name Christians United For Israel—CUFI—that pastor John Hagee speaks for all Christians. Well, he doesn't... What these fellows have forged is a close connection between the [George W. Bush] White House and the religious right." Indeed Senator and presidential candidate in the 2010 election John McCain actively sought Hagee’s support: "I admire and appreciate his advocacy for the state of Israel, the independence of the state of Israel." 

McCain wasn't able.... to take us into world war 3. Republican wet dreams placed on hold.

Indeed John Hagee married McCain and his wife (as a pastor of course) and baptised their children. He is apparently one of McCain’s greatest spiritual advisors and has been his pastor for some seventeen years. I would argue that any ‘God’ who would sanction the Holocaust and use agents like Hitler to do his bidding must be none other than the devil himself. And this then is my contention, that these ‘so called’ Christians are in reality servants of some other power, some millennia old deranged and evil power which revels in blood sacrifices and holocausts. So what is it? If not God then what or who? What if this ‘God’ character is merely some kind of extra-terrestrial meddler and all these people who speak for him and hear his voice like George Bush and the people who suddenly decide to go on a killing spree, are not hearing God at all, but just a ‘consciousness’ which has access to different dimensions and can thus access human beings in unseen ways? What these people worship is Lucifer.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Scary scripture misrepresentations   Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:32 pm

So I'm still trying to understand about the different Testaments. I hear Bro Nath speak about Orthodox Christianity a lot, so I'm presuming this is like the original Jesus teachings, before the fire and brimstone versions? This is one thing I need to get straight in my head, because I stupidly never looked into the difference much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Scary scripture misrepresentations   Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Fire and Brimstone is Old Testament.....

All it takes to make a Christian is following the words of Jesus.....

Jesus said the same thing himself.... in fact Jesus made it even simpler:

"Jesus said…Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."

And that's it.....

All the other stuff about magic apples, snakes, stoning gays and fire and brimstone, Easter eggs and who knows what else is just all added on the confuse and dilute the essential message of Jesus.......

And it worked....... The fact that the American churches support (fake) Israeli Jews and Israel itself shows that the mission to corrupt Jesus' ministry has been wholly successful.

Also if you haven't checked it out you should look into the Gospel of Thomas..... it was not allowed into the New Testament but it is regarded as the authentic sayings of Jesus.... It's very pantheistic and sort of 4d quantum-physics flavoured stuff.

For me the following evokes quantum physics and Nikola Tesla:

"Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'"

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Scary scripture misrepresentations   Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:44 pm

Replace father with consciousness. That light quote read like it would make a wicked sample for a tune, I'll youtube that later. Funnily enough I was just thinking of a tune title called The Return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scary scripture misrepresentations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Spirituality and Religion.-