Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:37 pm

The 1997 Michael Douglas film The Game which seems to be based on a Saki story called The Unrest Cure and Herman Hesse’s Steppenwolf, and directed by David Fincher who also directed the similarly Brotherhood themed movie: Fight Club. The main character is Nicholas Van Orton and it is his brother Conrad Van Orton invites him to take part in a ‘Game’... A fellow pair of members of his club is overheard by Douglas’ character: Nicholas Van Orton, and when he approaches them asking them about CRS they exchange conspiratorial looks with each other and one of them hastily leaves. The one who remains asks him: ‘You wanna know what it is? What it’s all about?: John chapter nine verse 25 ‘Whereas once I was blind, now I can see’  He is then told that he has been rejected from the game.

So he returns home and suddenly his TV starts talking to him and he is receiving instructions from a presenter on his TV set who responds to all his questions and remarks. As the film progresses Van Orton finds it increasingly hard to tell who and what is part of the game, and what is in fact real. His confusion reaches a stage when a man collapses dying in front of them  and Van Orton says ‘how do we know if this is real?’. From my later experiences this sort of lack of certainty about reality, is the aim of the Illuminati programming. And thus they render their trainees, mallable to their orders but unable to react to anything outside of the programme. A bit like 9-11 and other terrorist events which are made to coincide with ‘training simulations’ so no one really knows what’s real anymore. This is the greatest weapon one can deploy against a person to control them. Make them question their reality... and eventually, their own reality, and you have the perfect Illuminati slave.

As they arrive at the ‘hospital’ carpark the lights go out and everyone disappears, Van orton then realises it was all part of the game and clues his new ‘friend’ Christine in, who seems to have seen this all before and utters ‘Mother fucking frat-boys’.  So clearly this is the same sort of thing engaged in by American university fraternities in their pranks and hazing, but obviously on a much smaller level.
Christine asks him ‘Who are you?’ He says his name to which she remarks: ‘What are you a Tsar or something?’. She is later revealed to be part of the programme, and since she already knew his name why does she make the remark about nobility? Is it a hint at the bloodline nature of the Illuminati in which he is being enrolled through the CPR proxy organisation. He returns home to find his home vandalised with special paint and the Jefferson Airplane song The White Rabbit is playing. A very dark and vivid Illuminati flavoured song about loss of reality and the blurred distinction between the real and the unreal.

They fuck you and they fuck you and they fuck you. And just when you think it’s all over and that’s when the real fucking starts.
At the end he attempts to kill himself in despair at being led to believe he had killed his own brother, and in a scene reminiscent of Vanilla Sky, where the Jake Aumes apparently has to throw himself off a high tower-block in order to awaken from the virtual reality game he is in, however the game had prepared for this eventuality and it is only when crashing through the a special safety glass window and landing safely on a special inflatable safety cushion.  

So Hollywood movies in general, attempt is to connect you to low level vibrations at which point your life is no longer in your own hands.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu May 28, 2015 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Perhaps this explains why there are so many mysterious suicides in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:53 am

There are many of these films whose intent it is to make you question, not just reality, but if you're really 'alive' at all.

This may seem incredibly far out but consider that anything that can create uncertainty in your mind and a feeling of confusion, is disempowering you and removing your grasp on reality. Not always a good thing.

Three other very potent recent examples would be Jacob's Ladder, a film which goes out of its way to cause confusion and shock the viewers, the main idea being 'how would you know if you were really alive?'. Similarly The 6th Sense echoes this theme. 'For all you know you could be dead!' and Vanilla Sky.

These films are little more than mass mini-initiations into the so called mysteries. Creating mental confusion, uncertainty which will eventually lead to certain suggestible people perhaps accepting a dangerous delusion as reality... I do believe however that there can be positive delusions..but we live in a world where we have seen the fruit of the secret society network and it is indeed fairly rotten.

I believe that their goal for mankind is that we all undergo a spiritual transformation, a luciferic initiation experience or illumination.. Perhaps in another thread I will focus on this in more detail.

I wonder if anyone can think of any more films which could be seen to be implanting harmful delusions into the public mind. The film media is a so much more powerful and effective means of mind control when one considers that while watching films one is in a mild alpha wave trance..

I just noticed that recently there has been lots of these 'what is real' type movies. Quite as if conforming to some 'programme' for the human race.

Some people are being changed too.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Read this on the 'dead bankers' website and it made me think of the plot for The Game......

Remember the movie ended in suicide by jumping and that seems to be a major method of suicide for these people.....

Quote :
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2015/05/30/another-banker-suicide-added-to-the-list-of-72-dead-by-un-natural-causes/
Quote :
62. Keiran Toman, 39, former banker who believed he was being stalked by a reality TV crew starved to death in a hotel room, after leaving the “do not disturb” sign on door for TWO weeks.

Perhaps he WAS being stalked by someone, the Illuminati were 'gaming' him.

verb bbb

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:24 am

Yeah heres some food for thought

You have actors actresses who stay in the role.. If they are doing car movies they get charged with speeding joy riding etc. Fight movies.. Violence

(this could be a great advertising if its while they are shooting movie)

That hispanic actress is worse for it.. Ill find her name later

But yeah gas lighting the public will be an aim of theres.. Sort of mk ultra the lot of us slowly?

Movies that are suspect:
Inception
Shutter island
Truman shoe

Its like at the end of a movie leaving a cinema.. Certainly wasnt how u walked in

To me gas lighting is:
Inducing doubt
Making ppl look inwards
Question self

Movies do that big time

"am i capable of doing that".. Good or bad

Could that be my world? Good or bad

Remember with music ppl make it about them the song lyrics.. Fit themselfs into song.. Movies will be no different

Also who do u watch movies with? Ppl.. Relationship partner.. Friends etc

Lets say u had a couple in Relationship fight on screen over something petty and pointless enough.. Would that couple feel odd if they didnt fight or argue over the same thing or slightly more serious?

Thinking of the soap world too

Remembering these ppl are just brainwashed mainstream sheep who probs got miley cyruses face tattood on there body yeah lol

Ive seen the game it was decent i suppose in that "wtf is going way" suspense puzzle

I like to think movies are just adult nursery rhymes /stories like the boy who cried wolf

Nowhere in the story did lies come into it.. But even kids go away with the message

Metaphors

Planting thoughts in ppls heads

Film directors are experts at it..
They have to be or a movie would be very long winded and tedious

There was a movie out in 2015 that was a horror that had an oven scene in it.. Where they put a kid in an oven..or allured to it (The tv ad also shown this)
I swear there was a cpl news reports of kids putting another kid in one.. around same time (i rembr getting the dejavu feeling reminded of that movie)

Gonna look it up and get movie and news reports. On phone so will be later

I guess after u fuck with one persons head the next step is two onwards to masses.. Like tavistock

Theres a weird fkd up advert on the now that will make a topic about later.. Lots of public masses and security in it.. Will post it later

Back to top Go down
verb bbb

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:32 am

Back to top Go down
verb bbb

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:33 am

Sure i seen a cpl more around same time
Back to top Go down
verbb b

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
verb bbb

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:49 am

I guess the cinema experience is how a director focuses his movie

Thats where it will hit home most.. Away from all distractions pauses small screen low sound

Vs cinema

All senses pounded for 2hrs

They probs monitored cinemas at one point.. Reactions etc..

I guess the dvd is the watered down bs which serves its purpose of sharing
Back to top Go down
ver bbb

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:51 am

Plus they are revamping updating them

Making u even more in the movie

Smoke ok screen.. Expect smoke in the cinema

The car takes a sharp left.. Expect ur seat to toss u around
Back to top Go down
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:48 pm

I had this experience, I've been paranoid and thought that everybody is an actor, I've been given many hints to kill myself, I really believed that this is a solution to escape illusion, sometimes I question myself what would happen if I did and then I ask myself why I didn't and only this quote comes in my mind : " If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up " like an excuse to continue my life.
I'm questioning, what if it's real? What if we die and we'll wake up? ( or Illuminati are having fun with people believing in this shit ) But really, what to expect after this 'wake up' ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:24 pm

simply_nobody wrote:
I had this experience, I've been paranoid and thought that everybody is an actor, I've been given many hints to kill myself, I really believed that this is a solution to escape illusion, sometimes I question myself what would happen if I did and then I ask myself why I didn't and only this quote comes in my mind : " If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up " like an excuse to continue my life.
I'm questioning, what if it's real? What if we die and we'll wake up? ( or Illuminati are having fun with people believing in this shit ) But really, what to expect after this 'wake up' ?

Yep, that's the intention.... it's like a satanic human sacrifice.... hang in there buddy....we're in this together.

verb b

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.   Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:20 am

Stay' 2005 ryan gosling.. Is an odd movie

Plot line:

This movie focuses on the attempts of a psychiatrist to prevent one of his patients from committing suicide while trying to maintain his own grip on reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Discussion of David Fincher movie: The Game... Illuminati mystery school recruitment drive.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Hollyweird and movie mind-control-