Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:18 pm

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:26 pm

"The haunt of demons."

How so many Jewish Elite (and their heavily brainwashed citizens) can claim God has promised them land is totally beyond me, when you consider actual historical facts.

Comments like this on youtube under one of Bro Nat's videos titled "Gaza and the Myth of Israel's Right to Exist" do not help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFDhc7GFMts

"What you are asking for will cause nothing but death and destruction for millions of people.  The right of return is a scam.  As you point out nations come and go... so why do the Palestinians have any special, "right of return'?  By your own logic what you are saying doesn't make sense... it's just dangerous hyperbole.   Palestine needs to stop being Jealous of it's neighbors and get on with life.  Renounce violence and focus on building your culture so that your children will be safe and proud.  War with Israel to take back long lost lands is foolish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:27 pm

I couldn't help but respond...

"+cali4tune You do realise Palestinians have basically been made open air prisoners and are still executed daily, often teenagers, by an Israeli elite cartel who have threatened in writing and as public record to nuke the entire planet (The Sampson Option) and to take over neighbouring regions by force and deception (Odid Yinon - A Strategy For Israel). Forces of this noble Israeli elite once rounded up 97 members of the same family into one house, shelled the house then stopped any medical help entering the house for 4 days (sp?Sinooi family). People tend to react badly to these kind of things, and when these kind of things are consistent and daily their reactions get tweaked up a notch....We live in this moment and we have a chance to stop all of it but you don't want to and just want the Palestinians to "get on with it". Go live there see how you get on. But then I don't blame you as a spirit really, like inside, it's just your brain matter has been programmed a certain way. As I guess mine was some time ago."

The more I learn about this, the harder it is to remain calm at people who defend it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:04 pm

futureshock wrote:
"The haunt of demons."

How so many Jewish Elite (and their heavily brainwashed citizens) can claim God has promised them land is totally beyond me, when you consider actual historical facts.

Comments like this on youtube under one of Bro Nat's videos titled "Gaza and the Myth of Israel's Right to Exist" do not help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFDhc7GFMts

"What you are asking for will cause nothing but death and destruction for millions of people.  The right of return is a scam.  As you point out nations come and go... so why do the Palestinians have any special, "right of return'?  By your own logic what you are saying doesn't make sense... it's just dangerous hyperbole.   Palestine needs to stop being Jealous of it's neighbors and get on with life.  Renounce violence and focus on building your culture so that your children will be safe and proud.  War with Israel to take back long lost lands is foolish."

I'm using a Germany proxy with Zen-Mate..... so I can subvert Virgin media's draconian torrent website blocking, and am kinda surprised and amused that Brother Nathaniel's channel appears to be blocked in Germany.....

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Quite ironic.

Him and O'Keefe are my new favourite speakers on world issues. Between the two of them you can learn all you need to know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:53 pm

Love the way he say NETANYAHU in that video.....

Makes him sound like some kind of science-fiction baddie.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:59 am

Old Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).   Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:52 am

I have not listened to that video so I am asking a stupid question here....Is that one of Oxleys videos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Edomites (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Questions, theories and uncharted territory.-