Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

How many Earths fit into the sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureshock

PostSubject: How many Earths fit into the sun   Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:09 am

The answer is estimated to be roughly 1.3million, give or take a couple of hundred. It's a figure that certainly gives a person a stark sense of perspective.

I of course knew it was much bigger, but this specific figure made me chuckle in awe and harks back to the old quote of If Quantum Physics Doesn't Profoundly Shock You Then You Don't Understand It Properly Yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: How many Earths fit into the sun   Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Pretty cool....Thanks Futureshock....

I'll be perfectly frank with you, I believe that the Sun is God.....but not in a pagan druidy 'oh let's sacrifice some virgins because it's getting dark', but because as you know, I am convinced that God is to be found in the highest possible quantum energy states, and this is exactly what the sun is.

It releases this incredible energy from 4d quantum energy states in the subatomic realm, where matter is dissolved into a superfluid plasma and weird quantum things like quantum tunneling (where particles actually tunnel through space and time) take place .....

Ok, this is where it might get weird but I'm gonna lay this out there. For several years now I have been able to go out on a cloudy day, focus my attention on the sun and within 5 minutes, the light from the sun is peeping through the clouds and within 30 minutes - 1 hour (depending on whether it's just local cloud or a full on storm front) can have a sunny clear sky.... I can also raise the temperature too.  Not only that but I can also play with atmospheric pressure and change the prevailing wind. This weather modification ability is kind of connected to the successful Waga Waga rain making experiment that some of us were involved in back in the day.....  where we broke a desperate drought emergency in Australia.

Example: I came home from Morocco on 19th December and my mum was going on about how warm it has been and how she's concerned that all the birds are nesting and preparing to lay eggs because the silly suckers think it's spring....

So on the night of the 20th (and I am staying with my parents in the North East coast and outside my bedroom window there's basically nothing between me and the North Pole except Spurn head) I focussed my will and reached out to the North wind and sort of 'summoned' the Arctic wind. 

Bingo, next day sudden drop in temperature.... all good, winter back on track.

I might add that while I was in Morocco I had been a bit naughty there playing with the weather too.

It gets cold and wet there in the autumn and my appartment was right on the coast with the Atlantic outside my window and even though I was leaving I still wanted to keep the African summer blazing a bit longer and didn't fancy shivering in my apartment and catching a cold, so I would go out whenever it got cold and windy and I felt the weather was changing, and I would quell the wind and make the sun burn through the clouds.... Bingo.. Casablanca was nice and summer-warm right until I left it on the 19th December...

Though that said they DID miss out on a bit of rain and one of my students said the Muslims in Morocco had been praying in the mosques for rain and I told her they might have had some trouble because I had been praying for the sun the whole time.....thus blocking their intentions...

But I guess everything's ok now....not too much harm done I hope.....

Last edited by Truthspoon on Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: How many Earths fit into the sun   Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:03 pm

futureshock wrote:
The answer is estimated to be roughly 1.3million, give or take a couple of hundred. It's a figure that certainly gives a person a stark sense of perspective.

I of course knew it was much bigger, but this specific figure made me chuckle in awe and harks back to the old quote of If Quantum Physics Doesn't Profoundly Shock You Then You Don't Understand It Properly Yet

Don't know if you've seen this before but this really is incredible...

Imagine what kind of giant high-energy lifeforms they would have on a planet orbitting a giant blue-white star like Rigel. We would be like ants or microbes compared to such creatures.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: How many Earths fit into the sun   Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:27 pm

I hope that video didn't blow anyone's mind...

It's a bit like being subjected to the Total Reality Perspective Vortex from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: How many Earths fit into the sun   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:45 am

I remember that video from a while back, it's one of my favourites on YouTube. Just when you think it can't keep going, it does. For another 2 minutes.

I used to say about this a lot when I was younger and had more time to look into astronomy. I was convinced that size is infinite, and that there surely existed giant beings of size literally unimaginable. I guess we can find out these things when we go back home to 4D.

I showed my gf, a really smart person with high awareness levels, this thread and she couldn't believe the figure. In fact, she was kinda refusing. It's so difficult for our brains to comprehend what 1.3million Earths look like.

But I guess it's all scalar boundaries in the end. It's easier on the brain if you look at the diameter instead, which is a mere 109 times that of Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many Earths fit into the sun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-