Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Act 2 Scene 1 The Lost Lost Journal of John Logie Baird.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Act 2 Scene 1 The Lost Lost Journal of John Logie Baird.   Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Act 2 Scene 1

Steve and  Crew in the pub.

Crew: I looked into it. You know how the most unlikely people are all related to each other, like how Madonna is related to George W Bush and how Prince Charles is related to Count Dracula? Well John Logie Baird is Jim Morrison’s 3rd cousin once removed from common Scottish ancestry. They’re kindred spirits. John told Jim he needs to get his lost journals because there’s something which will be able to help humanity in the battle.

Steve: Fine, so where is the journal?

Crew: Well that’s the problem. Morrison says Baird doesn’t remember. He’s becoming more forgetful since dying 70 years ago. Says he used to know but sometime in the past thirty years the information just vanished from him. But Morrison says your friend might be able to help

But he knows who someone who will be able to tell us. Well, not exactly someone. We have to go to Scotland to the Birth of Television museum in Dunbarton Scotland and we will find the answer there.

Steve: So the journals are at the museum?

Crew: Not exactly, but if we go there we will maybe find out where they are.

Steve: Not exactly and the maybes? This doesn’t seem like a very sound basis for action.

Crew: Well it’s all we’ve got. We’ve spent all that money on cigarettes and whisky. It’s bad enough having to buy all those cigarettes but at least I thought we’d be able to keep the whisky once Jim Morrison’s spirit had departed, I didn’t realise he was going to take it all with him.

Steve: Well I’m sure he’ll let you drink from his finger if you ask him.

Crew: But I can’t drink all of him Steve, it seems a bit cheeky to drink someone. We’ll just have to buy a bottle of our own instead of drinking Jim otherwise there’ll be nothing left of him.

Steve: Well he didn’t exactly take it with him. He seems to have become the whisky. A photonically activated spirit being, or whisky man.

Crew: Yeah, he seems to be able to evaporate and condense himself at will.  Sometimes I catch a whiff of whisky and I think, it's probably Jim hanging around.

Act 2 Scene 1 The Lost Lost Journal of John Logie Baird.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Popstars of the Apocalypse II: The Great Gig in the Sky and a Crap One on Earth.-
Jump to: