Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

The David Icke Forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Yeah nevets that seems to be a trait amongst cult leaders (not saying ickes one) but being able to speak to a room and having each individual feel personally touched.. connected.. Special.. Filling in the missing gaps.. Basically just mostly repeating the listeners own thoughts back to them.. They cant deny?...maybe doing it in a diffrnt way same thoughts?..

So to complete self.. And While the leader.. They become the missing part?.. Some ppl might even still think they need the leader for the missing part? Gaps?

Rely on them to help with everything? Guide?..

Cult leaders gurus etc.. Having secret knowledge is another top one they use

If you think your dumber.. Your more likely to accept, trust, etc etc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:28 pm

I expect a lot of psycologists etc abuse power that way?

Media bring in "experts" to help with the propaganda

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Just because some one knows how to help somewhere doesnt mean they know in every way

Seen it on the icke forum a lot.. Treating him like a god?

Nothing against icke.. Just saying what i see

Its a human trait though i guess.. And why they probs do it.. They assume he can fix it all?

Reminds me of fkn obama the messiah and a lot of the public at the time

Probs going way off here.. Spellings horrendous on a phone.. More food for thought

I guess its human nature to read into someone too much.. Not saying icke set out to deceive? Or maybe he did lol?.. Its also a whole lotta hope.. We know the worlds fkd.. We all sorta need it?..

Roll in the shills.. Saviours

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Personal hubris maybe.....

I'm starting to prefer the Icke who used to introduce the Snooker....at least that guy wasn't full of his own self importance.

It always used to get to me how little respect Icke seemed to have for his supporters..... he would write these angry articles when saying how pissed off he was because noone would pay for his newsletters...... then he would make video casts where he would also express how pissed off he was about the way people on his forum were behaving..... we never quite knew who he was talking about, so we kind of all got the feeling he was probably talking about us.....

Should have woke up and got pissed off with Sean Adl who shafted him and Leigh the Mighty Tavistock Tramp who ruined his forum and reputation.

verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:13 am

Lol Got any links or google searches for these icke rants spoon?

He must have abandoned the forum then? Strange though to have a family member run it?

Did icke ever use the forum?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:19 am

Assuming gareths running it*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:26 am

Here's one:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/david-icke-down.htm

Quote :

You may have noticed that Davidicke.com is not available at the moment. This is due to an attack on the site that could only be stopped by taking it down and moving to alternative technology. This will be done, at still more cost, by tonight or tomorrow and the site will be accessible again.

It is just the latest in an endless stream of challenges, financial and otherwise, that have to be met to keep the site available for people - for free - and keep the information flowing as an alternative to the mainstream propaganda.

But, you know, I do wonder sometimes, no, increasingly often, why I bother. Every day I am faced with hours of unpaid work and a stream of emails asking me for help. I always try to do what I can, given that there is only one of me. But when I ask for help? Forget it.

The subscription take-up for a paid-for newsletter - I say 'paid for' I mean the price of a single beer a month - has been, how shall I put it?, virtually non-existent. When it was free, wow, yes please. Now it's the price of a pint of beer a month for four newsletters, no thanks.

So if that's what they are considered to be worth - nothing - then why should I spend my time producing them while wondering if my basic bills will be covered at the end of the month and whether Davidicke.com can continue to exist in anything like its present form?

The response has made me reassess all that I have done and am doing because I am up to here with giving out with so little in return. People say they support me? Okay, where is it? I put out an appeal for help with the website and every single response - bar one - was looking to make serious money out of doing it.

How much is it worth not to be microchipped? How much is it worth not to have a uniformed thug knock on the door? How much is it worth to be free?

The next newsletter will go out on Saturday/Sunday and if the take-up is not vastly increased, it will be the last one. And I am certainly not, given this wake-up call, going to spend my hours every day on the website any more if this is how much the information is valued. Why should I? I have a family to look after.

Thanks so much to those few who have responded, it is so much appreciated. But after nearly 20 years of giving out with so little return, enough is enough.

Anyone who wishes to subscribe to the newsletter can do so once the site is back up later today or tomorrow at the latest. Here is the link you will need when it's back up and running:

www.davidicke.com/info.htm

Sorry if I sound pissed off, but then I am.

best wishes,

David

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:36 am

He always claimed he never used the forum........I personally don't know whether he posted on there or not..... He may have done, but he always denied it.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:39 am

How much is it worth not to be microchipped? How much is it worth not to have a uniformed thug knock on the door? How much is it worth to be free?

Tbf a lot of ppl know that without forum

Or will it be stopped with forum

No thugs coming once i sign up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:40 am

Cant quote on phone

" How much is it worth not to be microchipped? How much is it worth not to have a uniformed thug knock on the door? How much is it worth to be free?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:43 am

For someone hellbent on helping ppl he seems to have impatience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:44 am

Probs not a good combo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:44 am

#frustration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:57 am

Tbf hes helped a lot..

Unfortntly i see only real change when they make the move on us..

Not from a website.. ?

Sometimes wish i was an optimist

Back to top Go down
View user profile
verb b

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:00 am

Suppose the less the surprise the more chance we got
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: The David Icke Forum.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:28 am

verb b wrote:
For someone hellbent on helping ppl he seems to have impatience

Agree...... I don't really get the feeling he practices what he preaches..... I don't think he feels much infinite love or oneness, it's like the things he says are abstracts and unreachable..... he talks about the matrix of unreality and the body mind computer but has no pertinent examples of him demonstrating any of this...

It's like he's reading someone else's script.....someone who really did the things he can only talk about....someone like Jesus who he claims didn't exist.....

His moderator team are just as banal and inert as he is. They don't understand true innovation and what putting their words into practice actually mean... It's just a revenue stream for them I expect..........

Icke seems very good at jumping on someone else's info and running around as if he thought of it... I suppose that's his thing...

The David Icke Forum.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: