Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Fresh French madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Fresh French madness   Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:37 am

Fuckers. Straight out of a terrorists bomb handbook. Should set up some dummy websites offering this shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh French madness   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Band logo for the Eagles of Death Metal. The Eagle is the symbol of the Edomite Illuminati.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh French madness   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Additionally, there appears to be a symbolic connection between the band name Eagles of Death Metal, and the Eagle of the Edomites. The Edomites were/are a Canaanite people based to the South East of Israel and they were historically the mortal enemies of the People of Israel. The Edomites, also known as the Idumeans, were historically considered to be the descendants of Esau the brother of Jacob who was the father of the twelves tribes of Israel. Esau was the one who disdained his birthright as the inheritor of God's blessing, and went on to marry a Canaanite woman, and swore vengence on the line of Jacob.

Edomite Limestone Eagle found at  Petra Jordan. 1st century AD.
EDOM?
                                                            THE HISTORICAL EDOM

"The historical Edom is chiefly discussed from the point of view of its relations with the Israelite people as these are reflected in the books of the Bible. Beside the enmity and hatred already stressed there, the aggadah emphasizes that Edom oppressed the people most closely akin to him. There are interesting aggadot which discuss, for example, the legal aspects of Israel-Edom relations in the time of King David (Gen. R. 74:15; ed. Theodor-Albeck, p. 872ff.), and also attempt to justify David's wars against Edom despite the biblical command laying down that Edom was not to be a heritage of the people of Israel (Deut. 2:5)."   http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0006_0_05562.html

Many sources, and especially the Jews during the time of the Roman occupation, considered the Romans to be the descendents of the Edomites, and the Roman Eagle evokes the Edomite origins of the Roman people. 

So whenever we see an Eagle we should be alerted to the presence of the Edomites. The Eagle became the symbol of the Edomites due to references in the Bible referring to Edomites high places of sacrifice such as the one in Petra in modern day Jordan.

The Freemasonic Eagle of Lagash.
DEUS MEUMQUE JUS The literal meaning is God and My Right, the moto of Scottish rite Freemasonry.
The Judgment on Edom
15"For behold, I have made you small among the nations, Despised among men. 16"As for the terror of you, The arrogance of your heart has deceived you, O you who live in the clefts of the rock, Who occupy the height of the hill. Though you make your nest as high as an eagle's, I will bring you down from there," declares the LORD. 17"Edom will become an object of horror; everyone who passes by it will be horrified and will hiss at all its wounds.…

German branch of the Edomites......The Nazi Edomite Illuminati, this is the real reason for the Nazi persecution of the Jews. Hitler was incidental, he was merely a frontman for the Edomite Illuminati and their endless war against the bloodline of Israel.
The Edomite Eagle goes to Paris.

Superfically the attacks in Paris appear to benefit Israel in that there is now a worldwide coalition driving to stage a Nato ivasion of Syria, which prior to the turmoil of civil war, was the major power in the area with a large military and the ability to threaten Israel. 

However the longer term goal of the Illuminati's agenda will I believe lead to the destruction of Israel as a culmination of the Edomite Illuminati's secret agenda. It is likely that Illuminati agent Henry Kissinger is privy to this secret agenda for he apparently revealed in what I suspect was an off the record comment to New York Post columnist Cindy Adams when he told her that in 10 years Israel will no longer exist. 

The Edomites have secretly controlled world Jewry for over two thousands years, from the time of the Pharisees and the Herodian dynasty to the Talmud and Rabinical Judaism. It is the most ancient conspiracy in the history of the world and such is its subtlety and complexity that virtually no-one in the world and certainly very few Jews, suspect that their cuture has become a host for an ancient Satanic parasite which secretly practises its Canaanite religion and its rites of human sacrifice, while hiding itself behind Zionism and Judaism.

The Holy Roman Empire. The Edomite control of Europe. Nothing has changed.
In addition to hiding within the Jewish world, controlling Freemasonry, they also control the Roman catholic church. Therefore they are represented in every single faction which is apparently fighting for control, when in reality, they are all one and the same. They control the world and they have always controlled the world. The Illuminati are the bloodline of Cain. The seed of Satan.  

http://www.angelfire.com/ca6/sunnysnet/curse_00.html

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh French madness   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Edomites

The Hebrew word translated as leader of a clan is aluf, used solely to describe the Dukes of Edom and Moab, in the first five books of Moses. However beginning in the books of the later prophets the word is used to describe Judean generals, for example, in the prophecies of Zachariah twice (9:7, 12:5–6) it had evolved to describe Jewish captains, the word also is used multiple times as a general term for teacher or guide for example in Psalm 55:13.[18] Today it is used for a description of high rank in the Israeli Defence Force, and as a surname.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Fresh French madness   Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:53 am

My MK Ultra displaced Hebrew symbolism. I'm a romanticist, my downfall at times, but makes the assumption that I was fed a form of the implicate order, there is absolute method to the 'madness' you write here. So do you feel there is a link to the ISIS God, Quetzalcoatl, within the above and modern day CERN firing it's own version of death metals, Lead ions ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh French madness   Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 am

lizardtrucka wrote:
My MK Ultra displaced Hebrew symbolism. I'm a romanticist, my downfall at times, but makes the assumption that I was fed a form of the implicate order, there is absolute method to the 'madness' you write here. So do you feel there is a link to the ISIS God, Quetzalcoatl, within the above and modern day CERN firing it's own version of death metals, Lead ions ?

I don't think any reply I could make could do the poetry of this comment due justice.

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Fresh French madness   Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:13 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fresh French madness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-