Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Jonathan Adampants thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Jonathan Adampants thread.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:33 am

Just listening to this video and am surprised by how much powerful insight this guy has. Thanks Abraxas55 for the recommendation..

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Adampants thread.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:31 pm

No neutrons in an atom?  He says an atom is  'A certain type of energy confined to a nucleus (a center area) with complementary energy around it so that when they(? the atoms) come together their(? the atoms) effect on anything in its scale of existence is neutral.'  I understand that somewhat.  You have to stop this video and think after every sentence and that is just the beginning. 
The Chi and the air displacement, the phase.  Wave pulses.  Pushing, pulling.  Compression, rarefaction.
Dark energy consciousness.  Whoa, hold on.  'As one part is vibrating the other will couple to it, part of that consciousness the same frequency, but 180 degrees out of phase with it therefore rendering it neutral.'  That is speaking of the Hertz, the cycles per second.  He says, 'That is why they tell you that atoms are 99.9% empty space . . . it is not; the energy is there, it is just phase canceling itself out meaning there are no wavelengths of that consciousness for you to (?)read, but it has gone nowhere.'

My mind understands that.  My question is now, what stops the energy and makes it return making the space seem empty? *

'The observance of this will tell you why the Illuminati do what they do, trying to play God by always balancing an equation to try and seek neutrality.  That is why they try to control good and bad.  They are trying to balance a mathematical equation.'

I can say the governments have balance sheets and it is becoming a one world balance sheet.  This much here, this much over there, and so on.  And I guess if you want to call it the Illuminati, that is you choice.  I mean, it is not that I am for or against it, because I see the more I go against it the more it will return to be against me.  I made the mistake of causing the interpretation of negative feelings to the wrong people and the process has been started to cut me off.  Something I did not want to happen, but it did and I am trying to reverse it.  I have become a small hole that they perceive is leaking. 

*Yeah, how does consciousness manifest?

'Switching the phase to double the amplitude in a moment, materialization, and then switching back to phase cancel . . .'

That is what they say happens with the electrons phasing in and out of existence making you think that there is another place you exist in.

'. . . it can pop up anywhere.'  The movie 'What the beep do we know?' has that concept.  I gotta keep listening and not interrupting, but this is what I needed to hear.

It is the truth from Truthspoon!  Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Adampants thread.   Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:41 pm

gaaront wrote:
No neutrons in an atom?  He says an atom is  'A certain type of energy confined to a nucleus (a center area) with complementary energy around it so that when they(? the atoms) come together their(? the atoms) effect on anything in its scale of existence is neutral.'  I understand that somewhat.  You have to stop this video and think after every sentence and that is just the beginning.   

So glad you enjoyed it.

His idea of no Neutrons in the atom is that the Neutrons are not a particle which exists as such, but merely a point or points of neutrality between the positive proton and the negative electron.

It's interesting and it makes intuitive sense and when we consider his idea of action at distance and Uncertainty principle, not to mention quantum tunneling, then his perspective of a field of charge action as opposed to this idea of small balls of stuff with a little N on the side as we see in science textbooks.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Adampants thread.   Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:02 pm

I was wondering about the words Holocaust and Hologram.  In the Holocaust, there was experiment after experiment on people and even today we utilize the findings of some of those experiments.  Even the computer world with its languages and the commodity world selling things with the barcode.  Very strange indeed.
Einstein came out with the statement of 'spooky action at a distance,' possibly referring to quantum entanglement, and I wonder about the concept of time.  That video of Jonathan's came out with statements on the Holocaust about an hour from the end and it was last night I thought about that.  I went to bed after watching a little of that and then some Star Trek and I dreamt like I always do. 
The dreams are like entering Holodecks.  A Holodeck is a room of interactive computer animations of past events. 
It is like the whole world is a repeating Holodeck.  And it is like everything is getting prepared to turn into a 4 Dimensional existence; a Paradigm Shift.  Atoms are 4 Dimensional and it does have to do with the Time Paradigm.  In the video, Jonathan talks about the definition of Materialization.  My question was 'what causes the return of the electron energy in the atom?'  Probably it is the energy orbitals.  That brings up something very exciting and something that is useful in figuring the 4th Dimension.
Jonathan talks about flies and cats.  And my mind brings up interference patterns which is us in a Holodeck.  And the problem of Paradigm paralysis . . . The 'Cancer Energy.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Adampants thread.   Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:35 pm

truthspoon wrote:
It's interesting and it makes intuitive sense and when we consider his idea of action at distance and Uncertainty principle, not to mention quantum tunneling, then his perspective of a field of charge action as opposed to this idea of small balls of stuff with a little N on the side as we see in science textbooks.

That is how they use looking at the computer to manipulate your mind.  The computer has a 'refresh rate' that is continually in split seconds refreshing the original layout.  That is why you see the images, the colors, the names, the words you type that become the reality of the page you see within the layout of the scenery.
It is what you do not see that is affecting you.  I am getting into how the virtual reality works.  Computers are virtual realities within the virtual reality.  You do not see the 4th Dimension from the 3rd Dimension, but you can see the 5th Dimension from the 4th Dimension.  In other words, the 4th Dimension is not a visual dimension. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abraxas55

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Adampants thread.   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:14 am

You're welcome Jay.  The hive mind you talk about, he calls "cancer consciousness".
It is always trying go grow bigger, to corrupt your mind, take you over.
This thing is probably the all seeing eye.
I believe that without protection, it can possibly get in our heads and mess us up.
While it does this, we think that we are the ones doing the thinking.
What a parasitic creep.
Back to top Go down

Jonathan Adampants thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: