Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[Blocked] Out of Body Experience.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simply_nobody

PostSubject: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Good evening, I'll try to explain the world I'm living in.
In my world people try to 'block' or 'win' as many arguments as possible. I see this system like a pyramid, long story.
What I'll say next has no connection with what I said before because I hate making connections ( for freemasons everything should be connected, I try to escape but there's no luck unfortunally but anyway I'm doing great, thanks for asking ).
I'm trapped when I had to let my soul out and I couldn't ( its related to bible ), how do I let my soul out and what will happen if it will be gone? I feel like my soul evolved and it has to go. 
Also I need some food for my brain if it's possible, don't give me answers just questions and I'll start to think about. 
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Lol... when I saw [Blocked] I thought it was something to do with my mod-tools or something.

I'm gonna fill up my wine glass and give your post some serious thought.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm

simply_nobody wrote:
Good evening, I'll try to explain the world I'm living in.
In my world people try to 'block' or 'win' as many arguments as possible. I see this system like a pyramid, long story.
What I'll say next has no connection with what I said before because I hate making connections ( for freemasons everything should be connected, I try to escape but there's no luck unfortunally but anyway I'm doing great, thanks for asking ).
I'm trapped when I had to let my soul out and I couldn't ( its related to bible ), how do I let my soul out and what will happen if it will be gone? I feel like my soul evolved and it has to go. 
Also I need some food for my brain if it's possible, don't give me answers just questions and I'll start to think about. 
Thanks.

Don't give me answers just questions? Interesting.

You're making me think about how to formulate what I want you to think about.

I dunno. I could just tell you what happened to me.

Was being approached by Masons all around the world. Training course in France, English boss in Tokyo was one and wanted me to become a Mason and join the secret services, one was a Copt who ran a toy shop in Cairo, three random suited men outside the Merril Lynch office in the City of London all shouted 'Join Us!' in unison while I was undergoing spiritual alechemical transmutation, kundalini, psychosis, whatever you want to call it. Then there was the school I worked at during my PGCE year, all Masonic, and to join the school as a permanent staff member you had to join the Masons.

It's without end. But I don't let that dimension get too close to me anymore. For a while I thought I'd lost my soul and part of me had gone somewhere else to a higher dimension leaving me stranded down here on Earth. But being a seasoned psychenaut I reasoned that whatever chemical change has taken place can be reversed, and so it can. The mysticism of enlightenment, damnation, astral projection or any other phenomena can all be classified as both chemical and spiritual phenomena.

The body needs to be in a specific chemical state for these initiations (prolonged shock surprise fear: creates adrenochrome) and other spiritual attacks to be successful.

I will say that the greatest thing to be slightly concerned about, and as happened to me, was the sense that I had lost my 'heart'. Somehow the love energy in my heart was empty. And I was caught up in this terror for a while. Until I found God. Then of course, I had everything I needed to fill my heart.

Anyway, don't know if this reply is satisfactory to you. Just a personal perspective. I know what you're talking about.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:21 pm

You know what, to be honest...... you need to leave everything behind and get REALLY out of body.

That means entering the void.

But the beauty of the void is, there's nothing in there. Nothing good and nothing bad. Except what you can find in yourself. And this is how you can discover your true nature.

You can get there through intense Zen meditation.

Once you are able to focus on your own vibrational state, you will laugh and rejoice and realise your power. And love and peace will fill you. This is Nirvana. It is accessible with work. Not necessarily hard, just dedicated.

simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:49 pm

I have same experience and for a good 2-3 weeks I'm dead inside, I simply have no feelings and I'm not afraid to die.
Everything, everything around me is fake and scripted, its like a Truman Show, this is not my world, like I joined it without permission and have to follow my scenario, people are like pushing me to do things that I 'wanted' before enlightenment and I go against it because thats not freedom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:28 pm

simply_nobody wrote:

What is the color of the atmosphere around you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Were you able to avoid sorrow today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:39 pm

Is there a color that changes your perception?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simply_nobody

PostSubject: Re: [Blocked] Out of Body Experience.   Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Thank you for replies, this helped to understand my situation and myself even better.
@gaaront I liked your last question, I owe you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Blocked] Out of Body Experience.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Questions, theories and uncharted territory.-