Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....   Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Hugely surprising video which is actually quite convincing and makes you reconsider a lot of things.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....   Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:22 pm

This also expains why in recent times soft dinosaur tissue has been found which has left scientists puzzled and scratching their heads.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....   Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Really interesting – I remember espousing this theory many years ago to friends and the then gf but was roundly laughed at. I didn’t have the mountain of evidence this man has collated though.

It just seemed kinda logical to me, as there was way too much global documentation of “dragons” to be ignored. The etymology of “dinosaur” is particularly telling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....   Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:26 pm

St. George and the Dragon - Toto.  Now that opens your eyes.  I just wonder about the La Brea tar pits in California.

I learn so much from that!  Not only how much of our history is omitted, but the Bible has everything in it about the Holographic nature of thoughts.  It is like we can actually create things using our minds.  I know that sounds a little off, but surely somebody can do that.

1Ch 28:9  And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

And about electricity and communication:

Job 38:35  Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?

It is written in Ecclesiastes that nothing is new under the sun and that is so true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....   Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:28 pm

gaaront wrote:

I learn so much from that!  Not only how much of our history is omitted, but the Bible has everything in it about the Holographic nature of thoughts.  It is like we can actually create things using our minds.  I know that sounds a little off, but surely somebody can do that.

There's no doubt about it for me and I think someone like Jesus was a person who discovered this and became possibly the only person in history to be able to do this.

As you know he was able to make a coin appear in the mouth of a fish Peter had caught so he could pay the temple tax, and also of course turning the water into wine.

I was thinking about this the other day.

For me it's as if he took the quantum flux and ordered it into whatever he wanted.

Perhaps in the future we will learn to do things like this again but it is a shame what the human race has turned into, relying on technology to manipulate light and energy when we were designed by God to be able to do this ourselves.

As for creating things using our minds, well a bunch of us from the David Icke forum once brought rain to a drought in South Australia, we even picked a specific day and made it rain on that day......

But that was about five years ago...... there was hope and positivity back then.....don't know if anything like that could be done in this present climate of doom and fear.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....   Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:35 am

If you think about what is in our atmosphere now, nothing spiritual can survive.  The only thing truly spiritual that can survive is inside our heads.  Imagine how different it was during the time of Jesus and even before.  The air was pure.  There wasn't the hum of nuclear reactors.  Mankind had not gone through the crippling effects of nuclear waste or bombs for perhaps thousands of years, you know since Ezekiel 39:12-15.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dinosaurs lived with humans and were called 'Dragons'....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Questions, theories and uncharted territory.-