Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:04 pm

As a school teacher I would say that it's less overt Feminism which controls the Education System, but more a case that the education system has become feminised.

Examples include less focus on competition and being 'the best' and more about letting everyone feel a sense of achievement and not focussing on 'actual ability' but on 'how hard they tried'. All Marxism really, but most people in schools think this is the proper way to do things because they have forgotten that great people make great achievements and useless people who feel good about being useless achieve fuck all. But they still get a medal.

Also school discipline and behaviour has been tanked because of the Feminisation of schools because no teacher is allowed to actually use his or her own authority and power as an adult to deal with classroom incidents. Instead the incident is usually not prevented or dealt with there and then (bullying, fighting, criminal damage, theft) but instead there's a load of useless meetings where everyone gets to 'talk' about their feelings. Even the little sod who did it.

Been there, seen it all..... and got the fuck out.

It's also spreading to society as a whole. To hospitals, to the police force, this is why a patient can stab another patient to death while everyone just watches, and how someone can drown in a park pond while the police watch.... because men aren't allowed to be men anymore and take action. We are learning to do everything by committee and have signed forms and training course which give us permission from Matron to jump into a pond and save someone....

This is why society is falling apart. This isn't a reflection on ladies themselves. Just that women complaining about patriarchy are just full of shit. You OWN the world ladies.... It's all for you and it's all run by agents who think you're dainty goddesses who must always be right.

And it's all falling apart because there's noone who can actually go out there and be a man and do what men do. Fight for their freedom and make the world work.

Instead men are shamed into inaction and confusion and as a result the whole world sinks into the sand. Will Feminists finally be happy once they have destroyed civilisation and sent us back into the caves? Probably. Then they'll all be able to play at Cave Goddess or something and demand that the men of the tribe ritually castrate themselves to show how much they worship the sacred shit covered cave-goddess.

verb bbbb

PostSubject: Re: Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.   Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:07 am

True..

Its not even about equality.. The majority of them dont help woman rise to the level.. They spend all their time attacking ridiculing men.. Almost trying to pull them down beneath them

ive been thinking lately its all been setup.. Or Infiltrated.. Its like dividision of the sexes now.. The new elite game to play

All men are rapists seems to be the current message..

Consider yourself a charmer/ladies man etc etc.. "Misogynist, potential rapist, useless pig" seems to be the label for you nowadays lol

You politely hold a door open for them.. You're seen more or less as a woman hating pig whos hell bent on keeping the female gender shackled to the cooker

Probs a potential woman beater or something too

Its got fuck all to do with equality lol

The hatred is clearly visibly

Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.   Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:28 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1yb7jw/the_decline_of_the_modern_women_feminism_has/

Quote :
TheoryThe decline of the modern women, Feminism has utterly destroyed women and society. (self.TheRedPill)
submitted 2 years ago by gorillamank
There's no TL;DR for this post.

One of my earliest memories was being at my grandparents house, circa 1990, the house was full of life. My grandmother cutting up vegetables and preparing fish for the evenings dinner. I always remember the counter tops being filled with fresh vegetables, fresh fish and meat and my grandmother stopping only to fill my water pistol from the tap.

My father and grandfather sat in the study with at least 6 of my grandfathers friends, all of whom he'd know since he was a teenager, my mother and the wives of my grandfathers and fathers friends sat in the living room happily talking amongst themselves, helping with the place setting of the table and the preparation of the food. Lots of kids ran around, playing in the garden and generally doing kid stuff.

Then we'd have a big meal, 20 round the table, laughter and chatter filled the air, we (the young kids) played around and flung food at each other, until our mothers told us to cut it out and eat out food properly. And we did, 3 courses, lovingly prepared by my grandmother. This woman raised 4 children, worked as a nurse in wartime London and as far as I know would never had thought of cheating on my grandfather, a brilliant, empowered woman who spoke 3 languages and knew, above all else, the value of a strong family and her place in it.

We always felt so safe in that house, 3 generations of family and lots of other friends of the family and kids, literally an idyllic picture of family life. Even for poorer people in Britain this was basically the norm, at least in some fashion. And I suspect some version of this was what many people may have experienced too, no matter where they're from.

Then came my mothers generation, 'empowered' by feminist literature, though my own mother wasn't dumb enough to fall for it, many of her peers were and family life suffered. There were no sunday dinners at my house, because all of my mothers and fathers friends were divorced, their lives spent fighting over who'd get the kids or the BMW, perhaps a small gathering of the few families that'd kept their shit together would take place at our house with 4-6 people once in a while. That vibrant family life of my grandparents house was gone.

Now people weren't sitting having a nice chat in the living room while the kids played in the yard, they were alone in their 1 bedroom flats. There wasn't a worktop filled with fresh vegetables, fish and meat from the local market and a matriarch preparing a meal 3 generations of her family, there were single parents and broken families dining on micromeals from their local supermarket.

Each generations wealth and happiness dwindling, unanimously and across the board, almost without exception. Family life breaking down, houses being nothing more than empty shells without life or meaning.

Of course there's a myriad of socioeconomic factors for this, but primarily it's marxist literature and feminism that's too blame for the decline of western society and the families that made our countries so strong and prosperous.

So when I hear some feminist bitch, who's coming from literally the LAST GENERATION of her family who'll have the wealth or family structure to allow her to 'find herself' and spend her days 'protesting' I feel sick.

If there were ever a perfect example of people who're beggars to their own demise, modern women are it.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.   Mon May 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Stumbled across this guy's video's and ended up watching them for the past hour or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n76ZozxQAM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.   Tue May 10, 2016 5:28 pm

futureshock wrote:
Stumbled across this guy's video's and ended up watching them for the past hour or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n76ZozxQAM

I'm just so sick of women these days.......I'm sure there's still good women out there, but feminists seem to have taken over the female voice in the media and frankly they just show how stupid, egotistical, illogical and self destructive they are.

Would you actually enjoy spending any time talking to that rather sad and bitter little victim who is in that video?

Frankly they appall me.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.   Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Feminism and how to destroy human civilisation.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: The War on Men.-