Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Where to find the Illuminati.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Where to find the Illuminati.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:10 am

They trawl universities looking for bloodlines.

The abilities of bloodline people is superior to 'mere' intelligence.

Besides there are many types of intelligence and many different skill sets.

There is no one thing called 'intelligence' they are looking for. Their games don't really revolve around intelligence as you understand it, but on people with the ability to draw information directly from the source.... they look for 'spiritual' gifts as a priority and these people are usually connected to the bloodline somewhere and have usually been given some 'hints' as the nature of their family connections.

They look for people with 'personal power' who they can vampirise. Ultimately they all vampirise each other. The degree system is just people scrambling to be top of the pile so they can kick down on those below them.

Some universities actually still train Illuminati candidates directly within the college.... just as the CIA did to Ted Kaczynski. I know this because it happened to me while doing a post graduate course at a certain London based college.

In theory one person can train another person. However they tend to use groups of people because this is part of their principle 'surprise and ambush' technique, or also the Delphi technique where they deliberately alienate you from the 'group' in order to force you to mould your beliefs to fit-in.

That technique always has the very opposite effect on me though....... 

They're not smart, at least their human-agents aren't. Sure, some of them are super-intelligent capable of understanding the whole theatre of human reactions and psychology.

But many in the Illuminati are a bit crap and lacking in imagination...... and their training of new inductees, as in my case, was poorly executed.

It basically comes down to a battle of wits and a battle of wills, which I have won on all occasions when confronted with the legacy of my family connections and the Illuminated Freemasons who have tried to recruit me in France, Japan and London..... 

Even had an army general working at the school where I worked in Egypt who tried to get me to join the Freemasons. He seemed to know all about me.... so there is no separateness and no National borders in Freemasonry...... They all just pee into the same pot.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Where to find the Illuminati.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:10 am

I would argue that someone like Blair was probably not destined to be the Illuminati monster he is today, until they discovered what he was made of during 'training'.

Then, over the course of the training, his 'abilities' such as they are, would come to light, the Illuminati could then intensify the training, taking it up to the level of 'dedicated' training.

Dedicated training is truly something extraordinary. This is where the training leaves the organisation or company you are working for, and actually 'follows you around'. Even people you may meet and new friends may be revealed to be part of the training... Of course it leaves you not knowing who to trust and feeling exposed, so most people join the group out of a sense of fear for themselves and isolation. Personally isolation has never bothered me, so although at the time I did not know who to trust and did feel exposed, I didn't at any stage feel that joining them would solve the problem. I pretty much knew that doing so would only make the confusion more profound and indeed it does.

Of course it is well known that the secret services shadow their new recruits extensively, but so too do the Illuminati Freemasons.....
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Where to find the Illuminati.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:11 am

Oxford and Cambridge aren't the only places talented people end up.

I dunno, I'd say maybe as many as 50 higher-education institutions in the UK may be Illuminati training grounds.

For instance, St Andrews in Scotland is a MASSIVE Illumie training ground.

And there are also red-bricks that run post-graduate courses. You are likely to find some Illuminati involvement here. AND whenever there are large numbers of foreign students there is certain to be Illuminati involvement as these foreigners could be very handy spies and acquire information..... or recruit fellow countrymen..... and also being a foreigner doing a uni course in the UK, particularly one related to business, already shows that the candidate already has some connections to foreign institutions and companies, and is willing to accept the Illuminati 'business' world-view.

I did a post grad teaching course at a relatively low regarded London institution, and was surprised to find the place awash with foreign bloodline Illuminati (one, a half Russian/German girl became my girlfriend for a time).
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Where to find the Illuminati.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:13 am

There's an Illuminati street gang of homeless alcoholics operating in Brighton. I shit ye not!

I was pissed and stoned coming out of some late night Brighton boozer, walking home decided I wasn't quite ready for bed yet, so I decided to buy some booze fags and food and have a little drink with a couple of Brighton's finest wine-experts.

It wasn't planned as an Illuminati fact finding mission, i was just pissed and wanted more drink and someone to talk at so I started chatting and boozing with these two grizzled old winos.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in patronising the homeless with my charity, nor was I naive enough to consider that it wasn't mildly risky to fraternise with homeless schizophrenic alcoholics.

What i learned from these scholars however was that a street gang of homeless schizophrenics called The Arthurs exists in the UK. 

Anyone who thinks the Illuminati are not active in EVERY level of society needs to open their eyes wider. 

Where to find the Illuminati.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Freemason Scum.-