Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:47 pm

As an object moves closer to the speed of light its apparent length contracts in proportion to its velocity relative to the speed of light.

Where l' is the contracted length observed and l is the original length at rest. C is the speed of light and v is the velocity of the moving object.

This is known as the Lorentz contraction.

Were the object able to move with a velocity of at least 1/5 the speed of light and steadily increase their speed, then the object would become more and more compact to our observations becoming flatter and flatter until it becomes essentially a 2D object. 

They actually use this fact to obeserve Protons as 2 dimensional objects and this is how quarks were discovered. Protons close to the speed of light and being compacted becoming what physics terms: pancakes, until less and less of it occupies the 3rd dimension, the energy and matter of the particle becomes a gluon rich new form of matter known as Colour-Glass-Condensate. 

This is like a fundamental matter plasma which is the swishy fundamental STUFF from which atomic nuclei and all matter is formed. In normal conditions this stuff settles into discrete separate particles and atoms but at the speed of light and with the loss of 3d, then this all contracts into a wave of plasma. 

It seems to me therefore that the fact of observing something in its dimensionality relative to the speed of light, will affect which particles and what kind of energy is observed and detected from the quantum realm.

This is interesting as it indicates that 3 dimensionality is a product of velocity relative to the speed of light and the faster you travel the less of you exists in the 3rd dimension.

Therefore the closer you travel to the speed of light the less and less of this 3d physical reality you occupy.

The speed of light is the speed at which an object would 'slip out' of 3d altogether, contracting and compacting infinitely into a non localisation in 3d space-time.

At the same time as it reaches the speed of light and scrunches itself so much that it goes below the Planck length and disappears, time also would completely stop.

Approaching the speed of light with a digital time readout one would observe the seconds, miliseconds, nano seconds and pico seconds start to slow and reigister less and less time then at the speed of light, it would stop altogether. And you would have exited from time (which is only a 3d effect of the 4d universe).

Therefore the speed of light is the escape velocity of the physical universe itself.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Plasma is of course a major EM conductor - the pineal gland is surrounded by a layer of plasma which my research suggests asks as an incubator for the EM spirit.

It doesn't surprise me that plasma is found at the nexus point to 4D, if I understand you correctly, as it would naturally be the best conduit to transfer light from 4D into 3D matter.

I hope this makes some kind of resonant sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:07 pm

So when we say "speed of light" could this therefore really be a synonym for "4D". Travelling at the speed of light = travelling in 4D. Closer to the speed of light = closer to accessing 4D. Or folding up into until becoming 4D.

Just a thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:13 pm

futureshock wrote:
Plasma is of course a major EM conductor - the pineal gland is surrounded by a layer of plasma which my research suggests asks as an incubator for the EM spirit.

It doesn't surprise me that plasma is found at the nexus point to 4D, if I understand you correctly, as it would naturally be the best conduit to transfer light from 4D into 3D matter.

I hope this makes some kind of resonant sense.

Yeah.... I'll have to add that fact into my new book (getting stuck into it now).

It's very interesting that plasma is the material which seems to develop around the extreme edges of the material universe.

The very hottest most active substance at the extreme temperature range are plasmas. At the dimensional limit of our universe matter is a plasma AND at the lowest possible temperature of only a billionth of a degree above absolute zero we have discovered a new for of matter, a type of quantum plasma called the Bose Einstein Condensate which allows bosons to share quantum energy states which means they are effectively in the same place at the same time.

Almost as if at Absolute Zero this is somehow the escape temperature of the universe, because at this temperature there is no energetic reality any more, nothing is happening therefore, whatever it is that has this magic 0 Kelvin temperature no longer physically exists as separate phenomena in reality, but enters quatum 4d where there is no more space and no separation between things.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:18 pm

futureshock wrote:
So when we say "speed of light" could this therefore really be a synonym for "4D". Travelling at the speed of light = travelling in 4D. Closer to the speed of light = closer to accessing 4D. Or folding up into until becoming 4D.

Just a thought

That's my impression. That the Light itself IS the 4th dimension or at least that light exists within the 4th dimension and accessing the speed of light automatically gives access to 4d. One or the other.

That doesn't mean we need a spaceship to access 4d.

In fact anything made of matter can never travel at the speed of light. In fact if we didn't have our physical bodies then all the electricity within us WOULD be moving at the speed of light.

So we have to get there using our minds which CAN travel at the speed of light since our consciousness and thoughts are made of electricity.

And once we die and lost our physical body we have no choice but to enter 4d.

I think reincarnation is when the residual EM of the person doesn't want to enter 4d for whatever reason so their soul tries to find a new physical vehicle to occupy.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:43 am

Consider the 'speed of thought' to be the 'speed of light.'  What is greater than the 'speed of thought?'  How about the 'speed of perception?'  The 'speed of perception' could be considered 4D.
Is not the world of dreams considered the mind of perception?  Are you just using different senses to perceive something?  You are definitely using different senses to dream. 
Yes truth, I think we do pass into the 4D 'world' when we die, but I do not think that once you are in the 4th dimension totally, you can come back the the 3rd.  Once you are in the 4th dimension totally, it's like everything again becomes a 1 dimensional world; hard thought to explain.
But, everything that was once 3 dimensional now becomes altogether 1 dimension and you are being educated on using the 3 in 1 with a 4th dimension in preparation to go to the 5th dimension.  And the 5th dimension is the 3rd dimension after the 3rd dimension.
It would be the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd as 1 dimension, the 4th dimension as the 2nd, and the 5th dimension as the 3rd so that there is alway a length, breadth, and height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:11 am

That is again using the Fibonacci sequence 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and so.  You are again born as a child in the 5th dimension.  They say you choose your life in this dimension.  Well, I do not think it is that simple, like you choose your parents and how you are going to go.  No, I think that it is determined by the first two dimensions what is going to be required to cause you to grow into the 5th dimension.  Once you pass the 3rd dimension, what you have learned from the first three will cause you to progress.  It is like cliques and groups.  But, it will be like your eyesight; how you actually see things.  You do not see things the way they are; you perceive them the way they are supposed to be.
You actually see thing backwards, upside down, and crossed.  Everything you see is projected on a screen in the back of your brain, the visual cortex, the left is on the right, the right is on the left, top is bottom, bottom is top, the back is front, and the front is back.  It is just getting you prepared to be born again into a world where everything is so much more.
That is the definition of the Beast in the Bible with all of these eyes.  But they are not Beasts, the eyes are dimensions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Watching a short video earlier about the beginning of the Universe, and seems like Electromagnetism is believed to be the first thing to "enter" the Universe at the point of the Big Bang.

If Higher Consciousness is the closest thing we can reason to be the real God (that which is in us all, that which cannot ever truly be known) and our best research suggests consciousness is made of EM then it's no surprise it is right there at the very first nanosecond of creation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Would an object traveling at the speed of light take on the properties of a photon? 
Yes, that is electromagnetism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:24 pm

gaaront wrote:
Would an object traveling at the speed of light take on the properties of a photon? 

But an object and a photon are two different things, one is matter and one is light. How does matter turn into light/photons/EM and is it even possible?

Science says NO....for the moment.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:26 pm

futureshock wrote:
Watching a short video earlier about the beginning of the Universe, and seems like Electromagnetism is believed to be the first thing to "enter" the Universe at the point of the Big Bang.

If Higher Consciousness is the closest thing we can reason to be the real God (that which is in us all, that which cannot ever truly be known) and our best research suggests consciousness is made of EM then it's no surprise it is right there at the very first nanosecond of creation.

Nice. I'll try to track that down....

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqc9zX04DXs

It's mostly information which isn't new, but it's a neat presentation by the fella, and the part about the first few seconds of creation caught my ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:30 pm

futureshock wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqc9zX04DXs

It's mostly information which isn't new, but it's a neat presentation by the fella, and the part about the first few seconds of creation caught my ear.

Interesting stuff. Like the way he says about Collective Learning using the internet means we're all part of a giant brain learning at warp speed. I like his kind of positive and hopeful approach.

We're all part of the brain dude!

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Truthspoon wrote:
gaaront wrote:

But an object and a photon are two different things, one is matter and one is light. How does matter turn into light/photons/EM and is it even possible?

Science says NO....for the moment.

I would guess only light can travel at the speed of light, so I would think that the object would loose the properties of matter and become light.  A photon can be in two states, one is force carrier which is a bundle of energy and the second is virtual.  The thing about being virtual is it can go backwards in time.  Seems to me that that is the concept of transporting objects from one place to the other.  That is probably what they are trying to figure out. 
Isn't that what they were trying to do with that experiment where they loaded a ship with electronic equipment and tried to make it disappear?  The Philadelphia experiment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.   Sat May 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Taus & muons, chew up the eons Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Objects travelling at the speed of light lose their 3d vector.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Quantum physics and 4D.-
Jump to: