Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abraxas55

PostSubject: extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia   Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:50 am

Hi Jay. 
Was wondering what you consider the strongest evidence of extra-dimensional influence on the Illuminati, and not just a case of schizophrenia run wild?
I saw all the overt symbolism in the media, covering one eye, various weird hand gestures, strange lyrics in music, and I had wondered what it all meant.
Why were all these people around the world doing the same thing.  Your explanation ties it together very well I must say.

I have checked out Kabbalah and thought it was lunatic.  Looked into the occult and felt the same about that.  Listened to various youtube gurus and concluded the most interesting one was schizophrenic.  He had the clearest insights into the Illuminati, and the hive mind nature of that group.  He also said some out there stuff that turned me off to it all. 

What does this extra-dimensional influence have against humanity exactly?  Are we toys to them, do they envy us or hate us?
If there is a God above it all, why not put a stop to this here and now?
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia   Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see this thread before.

The extra-dimensional influence just want to drain our spirits. They feed off us.

The thing is though, they have managed to dress up their energy feeding into a crazy sort of 'morality play' which borrows elements from the Old Testament and tells its human agents that if there is a God who creates humanity then there must also be a Satan working with God, who tests the creation.

So this is why they tend to make it their priority to degrade a country's culture and corrupt the young, because then they can say to their agents that these people have failed the test of maintaining virtue and righteousness, and they are not fit to live.

And so then they work to punishing them, usually with a war or a 'terrorist' explosion somewhere.

The human-agents in this are usually just in it for the money, fame or prestige and they are rewarded whenever they manage to bring souls into the dark fold of despair and desperation.

At which point the spirits can harvest their energy slowly and gradually like a leech, drive them to suicide, possess them outright or use them to commit more chaos in the society at large.

I would say that the UK Tory government are bringing an unprecedented number of souls into this desperation through their attacks on the poor and those on disability payments.

And these people, under the spell of darkness, fear, anger, or uncertainty, by exercising those feelings, are actually feeding the malign extra dimensional 'satanic' power.

Maybe that's why we have the saying in English: "Keep your spirits up!". Because if you don't, then you fall in amongst bad spirits and that creeping inner darkness which I personally experienced for a mercifully brief moment. In fact I got the whole 'Illumination' tour and have to say that any human agent who goes 'all the way' with their initiations basically becomes what society would term 'psychotic'.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
abraxas55

PostSubject: Re: extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Very interesting.  I am seeing more evidence of this kind of thing as I look into it more.
I have ordered The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts, so that looks very interesting.
In light of your experience, this may have more meaning:

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted
In my brain still remains
Within the sound of silence
In restless dreams, I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash
Of a neon light that split the night
And touched the sound of silence
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices
Never shared and no one dared

Disturb the sound of silence
"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence
And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said, The words of the prophets are written
On the subway walls and tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence"
Songwriters
SIMON, PAUL
Back to top Go down
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia   Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:00 pm

It is as you perceive.  If you do not perceive it, it does not live.  What is trying to be done or what is being done by the mechanisms that are is just a natural progression of systems.  Once a system containing elements gets to a certain point, it evolves into something else.  For example, when water gets to a certain temperature, it turns into steam, and steam generates power.  Your feelings are liquid, the individual happenings are the heat, money is the fuel.  The lifestyles are ovens.  Money allows you to buy the elements of the lifestyle to put in the oven to generate the steam, the power.  That is the whole concept of societies. 
Societies are just big engines.  The money put into the system gives the engine fuel by allowing production of the elements used in the lifestyles of the individuals to put in the oven.  Outer space is a cold place.  The habitable zone that we live in is just tolerable for the existence of creatures, but the creatures have coats for the winter and cooling waters for the summer.  Humans do not!  They have to make their coats, their clothes, and the tools to build their houses.  They cannot live in the waters, they have to purify the waters they use. 
It is getting more and more to the point where earth will not be able to be a place where humans can live.  And the fact is, they cannot live on any other planet; there is no way.  Human beings are the Satan, the Lucifers of the realm.  They are the ones who think they can rise above the throne of God and become the rulers of the universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Back to the title of this thread, 'extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia.'
What is 'schizophrenia?'  Schizophrenia is the inability to determine what is real.
But, what is real?  Like Morpheus says in the Matrix movie, “What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.”
Is schizophrenia the lack of electrical impulses in the brain?  Not exactly.  It is a lack of the mental transference to the spinal chord which carries the thought to the body.  And that is where the extra-dimensional influence comes in.  When you think about moving your hand to pick up a glass of water, you think about it up to 6 seconds before you do it.  When you actually move the hand to pick up the glass, the action is already underway and when you finish the action, it has already been completed in another dimension up to 6 seconds before you completed it.
Say you put the glass down and it falls over and breaks and the water goes everywhere.  You have just created another dimension containing broken glass and all that follows.  You have created another 'world' that contains the emotions, the extra actions required to clean it up, and that world progresses from that point while the other dimension is stationary, nothing is disturbed.
It is not that they do not come back together, they can if you clean up the mess and get another glass.  It is just the added activities in your dimension.  What is going to happen in both dimensions is still the same.  Now, say you add activities inside the processes; i.e. you break the glass and you cut yourself and have to go to the hospital.  What happens to that other dimension?  It is undisturbed.  What happens to it?  Nothing.  That dimension goes on in the manner that the dimension is supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia   Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:02 pm

But are there entities inside the dimensions that can alter the dimensions?  They cannot alter the original dimension.  They can add activities and make it appear that there are other ways to go about solving the problems that they create which would pull the whole thinking mass to doing what they desire.
But, the original dimension will go the way it is supposed to go.  The dimensions that these entities create are created out of things that naturally deteriorate.  That is why they wear themselves out creating things.

But, is that not the way it is supposed to be, you know, doing things?  Yes.  But, you do things according to the original plan.

What is the original plan?  That is why Lucifer was cast down to this earth.  The original plan is the undivided now.  Yes, there are levels within the dimension, but the dimension is the now.  You are not promoted within the dimension because of your commanding ability, but by your observance of the now.  Lucifer is wanting to get back to where he was, but where he was was not where he wanted to be.  So he created dimensions within dimensions to hide while he planned his rising to the heights and it is all a holographic neverland full of drugs and a world that never was and should not be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

extra-dimensional influence VS schizophrenia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: