Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Black racist nuts on the Internet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Black racist nuts on the Internet.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Don't know if you guys have seen these nutters but I discovered this dark shitty cyber hell while researching the Edomites in their connection with Rome and Judaism and it turns out there's a ton of mad fucking black people who think they're true Hebrews or something and white man are the sons of Esau and Edomites.

Personally I think it's all a CIA race-agaitation programme, but it's working, there's so many of these dumb muthafuckas just frothing at the mouth to blame whitey-cracker for their own stupidity, joblessness and drug habits..

I dunno man..... I've been on their youtube channels raising fucking hell..... I don't like racists, especially dumb racists talking SHITE and going on about killing white people and shit....

I reckon we should have a word.

Here are some links to these black racist fuckgoof nuts:

Never mind white racists which is all we ever hear about in the media.... the REAL threat these days is BLACK racists.... We need to shed the light on these deranged fucks.

So if you see any comments from your boy Jay Sunshine then give it a little like would ya?

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Black racist nuts on the Internet.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:59 pm

The media tend to report crime against black communities perpetrated by white people but remain stubbornly tight lipped about crime against white people by members of the black community, at least within the context of it being racially motivated, just as they are similarly tight-lipped about crime against black people perpetrated by other black people.

It is what it is....... I have no agenda or angle.... just find it quite odd that so many people on the internet are calling for violence against 'white devils' etc.... then these same attitudes being reflected on the street.....

The media seems to be the ultimate race-baiter, encouraging black communities to react and stirring up outrage and hysteria. For instance, the media were largely responsible for the 'fall-out' from the Trayvon Martin affair where it was basically open-season revenge on White folks and there were killings and beatings of white folks left right and centre while the media and police all refused to comment that the crimes were race-related....

I don't think one finds videos calling for violence against black people on the internet.... but there's an absolute TON of videos of black people calling for violence and actually being violent to white people.

Love him or hate him, Pastor Manning tells it like it is and it is very hard to find anything much to disagree with:

I dunno a lot of people hate Pastor Manning because they don't like what he says.

I hate the epidemic of violence in America and the daily attrocities in the inner city ghettos and the fact that somehow this is all 'business as usual'. Why is noone standing up and demanding answers? Where is the outrage from the black community and the black voices in the media?

Why is noone actually doing anything to stop this? Why also are the very values which glorify ghetto life and gangster attitudes being lauded and promoted in the entertainment industry?

Is there something like a covert genocide of black people being conducted by black people themselves?

Within this context doesn't the activity of the black gangs in the United States of America start to fit?

Namely that these organisation are likely covertly controlled by white elite Freemasons in order to manage and control black populations?

For a perfect encapsulation of this stunning blindspot the media seems to have for black on black killings the Reno-Gazette Journal makes the following challenge:

"During the 503 Days Between the Trayvon Martin Shooting And The Zimmerman Verdict … 10,865 BLACKS WERE KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS. NAME ONE."

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/2014/09/28/fact-checker-black-black-killing-claims-examined/16184309/

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Black racist nuts on the Internet.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 am

That's an astonishing figure.

I think you're bang on the money with the Freemason covert anti-black campaign, it fits the hidden in plain sight ethos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Black racist nuts on the Internet.   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:11 pm

lol I got stalked online by a black guy who turned out to be a white dude from bnai brith. What a shit.

Race war is the end goal. There was this black chick who was being gangstalked, they were using the Obama is torturing you script, she drove her car through a barricade near the whitehouse, get this, the cops took her kid out of the car, and then shot her while she was in the car. That order. So that story didn't get protests. Why? Because she WASN'T a dead beat criminal. The media and the "activists" only pick the dead beat criminal cases, BECAUSE IT MAKES BLACKS LOOK BAD. Seriously during the Ferguson riots there was greenscreen footage done of tear gas attacks and people saying "it's a war zone". Same phrase they used in the articles on the london riots (also over a dead beat criminal). This shit is controlled and Blacks don't denounce it in a vocal way. Was it only like Alicia Keys or someone who said rap was invented by whites to get blacks to kill each other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drut2

PostSubject: Re: Black racist nuts on the Internet.   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Though I suppose you can't really campaign for rights when you're possessed by the devil:

I wonder if the CIA can do possessions. Like the hive mind they put you on is kinda like the handler possessing you, and they can do voice of god weapons to sound like the devil, but can they get you on a hive mind with some kind of a simulated devil? Like get all the psycopath personality simulations and roll them into one, maybe exaggerating it somehow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Black racist nuts on the Internet.   Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Wearing a goat's head motorcycle corset (like you do I guess if you're a Satanist) designed by this guy Theirry Muggler (he doesn't even look human) they sure fucked up his aesthetic surgery:

Black racist nuts on the Internet.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-