Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

What do you think about Mike Hockney?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abraxas55

PostSubject: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Jay, are you familiar with
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/

They claim to be Illuminati, and the basis of their beliefs come down to Ontological Mathematics, i.e. numbers are real, and reality is based on numbers.
Their writings are heavy on philosophy. Very convincing intelligent writing.  Wondering if you think they are legit, or red herring?

More important is your revelation on the psychic nature of the Illuminati.  How many do you think are out there percentage wise?
Why the big push for new world order?  Is it coming from men, or an outside evil influence?

Thanks!!!  You have given me a lot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi, thanks for making this thread..... I'm gonna pop open a couple of beers later and have a read of that website because it looks quite dense and info-rich...

I did spot this quote though which I can immediately make sense of:

"Neither by land nor by sea shalt thou find the road to the Hyperboreans." - Pindar

Referring to how you find the Illuminati.... It's like I said in the article:

http://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-illuminati-finally-unmasked.html

The Illuminati are not located solely in secret lodges or under blasted oaks at midnight but they are everywhere and you do not go to a special building in town to join them.

You join them by entering a different perception of reality...... To be blunt, it's connected to schizophrenia and psychosis.... except schizophrenia and psychosis are not what we have been told they are.... they are not necessarily dissordered states of mental illness, in fact they are a perception of different astral energies. The voices the schizophrenic hears are actual spirit entitites which have genuine existence....

The Illuminati are all controlled by these voices and they are all in the same perception field....

This is obvious really because mentally healthy people would not think of doing the things the Illuminati do, so we can easily assume they are ACTUALLY mentally ill.

But we must be clear that they are not ill in a chaotic way, or in a deluded way... The things they believe are true in the astral dimension in which these schizoids people exist....

For instance the recent murder of Morgan Freeman's step-daughter (33 years old) is an Illuminati killing, with apparenly no motive except for being a deranged drug fueled exorcism.

The killer, Lamar Davenport is most certainly a schizophrenic and not acting on his own will but possessed by spirits. We saw the same thing with the Freemason Nurse Betty actor who killed his mom with a Masonic sword because he believed she was possessed. In reality they themselves are possessed and simply not in their right mind.

However these murders are orchestrated by the hidden evil astral power.  They appear random but they serve specific purposes. In this instance perhaps a message to Freeman who I am personally sure is deeply involved in Freemasonry, often they persecute and punish their own agents because the demonic hierarchy has a rather perverted moral code. They tempt people to join them, then they find various ways to punish them. It is not God who punishes 'sinners' but it is the demons and Satan who do this.

Also it was reported that Davenport was conducting an exorcism in the name of Jesus. As a result the internet response to this story has been to blame religion. Which is likely one of the purposes of this murder in the first place, to attach 'religion' to this and hence use the murder to further discredit religion when of course, religion is the only thing that can really defend anyone against these demonically possessed Illuminati nutcases.

So as long as mental illness is wilfully misunderstood by the medical establishment and as long as the black communty in the US and UK are so easily led into selling their souls for some material advantage, then these people will remain a danger to anyone who is unwary enough to draw to close to these people who are really little more than demonic portals.

I live in the UK where these crimes are relatively uncommon, but I think in the US now one can say that these acts are becoming so frequent as to be of epidemic proportions. And still the medical and media establishment keep quiet about what they know for fear ostensibly of starting a 'Satanic panic' but in reality they are covering up the true cause of these crimes because they too are all part of the Illuminati are the points which control these various bodies in society.

Anyway, I hit the gym pretty hard yesterday so I'm a bit drained..... so I can't really organise my thoughts as well as usual. Get back to me though and I'll be able to reply.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 pm

I'll go through that article and everytime something true or questionable comes up I'll address it directly.

First of all not everyone in the Illuminati is rich. In fact most just survive on a day by day basis. Even the super rich don't even have access to their own cash but it is more of a holding fund for the Illuminati to play with. They're a bit like the Templars. The Templars individually were literally 'poor knights' but as an organisation their riches were uncountable.

Illuminati members are given riches and rewards only if it suits their agenda and to motivate them. Most of their actually business income is actually tithed to the Illuminati organisation. Obviousy they don't call it the Illumnati, they all have their own names for it. The Family, The Network, The Friends, The Organisers, The Brothers, The Gang.... any possible name is used by when used between brothers they both will know exactly what they are taking about.

For instance there is no registered business called 'The Illuminati' or such.... Anyone who tries to tell you there is and that he represents the Illuminati is lying.

For most males they operate under the umbrella of The Freemasons..... but also The Mormons are part of it, The Catholics too of course and their apparent antagonism to the Freemasons is just an illusion of the lower members to think they're batting for the good guys when the higher ups are all controlled by the same force.

I consider myself a Christian because without the key of Jesus I would never have got out of my mess with the Illuminati..... however I would never dream of going to church to express my knowledge of Jesus. The Church is just another access point for the Illuminati to get at you. There really is noone you can trust except your own conscience and higher light-self.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:13 pm

The most important concept in modern politics and economics is "rebooting".

True...... Though I would call it 'slash and burn' which is far more honest in my view and reflects the actual human cost of their system.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:19 pm

I've read through that article.

It seems to be written by a low-level member of a Satanic cult in my view.

I don't think he is true Illuminati because he has no knowledge of, and disbelieves the spiritual aspect of control.

I do believe he is sincere, perhaps he is a member of the OTO or somesuch and has not attempted to cross the void.....

Basically it is PRO Illuminati propaganda and just the kind of Humanistic materialism that they have been trying to trick humanity with since the French Enlightenment through to Communism and Nazism.

Lower levels of the Illuminati = Humanists believing they are their own masters.
Higher Illuminati = Satanists who know exactly who their masters are (the hidden masters)

Last edited by Truthspoon on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
abraxas55

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Thank you Jay for looking into this.  It seems to me that they are pushing the idea that we all become God at some point.  They say that we are in a dialectic process that is always producing new outcomes, or synthesis.  The end result of the dialectic, is that we become God.  They say that they are hyper-rationalists who believe you can't get to truth with empiricism but with rationalism.  Rational thought is the only way to truth (for them) and scientific materialism is a dead end.  They believe the philosopher Leibniz's idea of a monadic soul, and the existence of an ontological (real or Platonic) realm of numbers.  Their books hammer over and over again how useless science is, and how reason is the ONLY answer. 

What do you mean by "cross the void"?

They also claim to be gnostic, but are vague as to the religious aspect of Illuminism.  I find it all to be a bit suspect.

The best criticism of this group claiming to be Illuminati I found here:
http://www.integralworld.net/smith47.html

Would you say that the outside force controlling people is "satanic"?  Is it a human collective consciousness or a separate entity or group of entities?  Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:31 pm

The void is my term for the 'Abyss'.

'Crossing the Abyss' is basically navigating the 'underworld'.

It comes from ancient Egyptian mysticism, is referenced in the Kabbalah and forms the core of any secret society, cult and even military programming.

I dunno what your references are but if you've seen Dr Who then you could consider it to be the same thing as the initiatory experiences as 'gazing into the untempered schizm'.

It's something Aleister Crowley boasted about and claimed that it was this which gave him his power and authority.... personally I do not think he even once glimpsed the abyss......he was too full of his own self importance to be able to risk ego death for even a nanosecond.

So yeah, basically it's the initiatory ego-loss experience... which if permanent you become schizophrenic or psychotic, losing your will and volition (and hence join the Illuminati hive-mind for protection) or you become a sort of X-Man or Jesus type character able to see through normal reality but still control your own senses and still having your will and personal volition.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Quote :

Would you say that the outside force controlling people is "satanic"?  Is it a human collective consciousness or a separate entity or group of entities?  Thanks again!

Most certainly..... but then they could also be what some might call 'aliens' for that matter... but they have no actual spaceships.....they are able to implant the illusion of spaceships into people's minds and can even make people think they have been abducted (like a kind of waking dream or hypnosis)

I think the crucual point is that they do not have a physical material reality in this universe, that they come from another dimension of hell and they attempt to use us and contact us in order to momentarily escape their hell dimension.

I don't think this fits with the idea of aliens from other planets. They aren't from other planets, they're right here with us all the time except fortunately most of us are not able to perceive them.

Like I say it takes a complete energetic loss of the peronal magnetic field for them to possess and access you, and this is the case with the occultists and schizophrenics. The former voluntarily aquisce their self to contact these beings the latter have no choice because their etheric shields are basically damaged.

abraxas55

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:15 pm

I wonder if those pushing ideas of non duality, and loss of ego (Eckhart Tolle) are really opening up a person to this outside evil influence.  

Have you noticed that the Illuminati seem to have a secret language?  An example in songs like "A Horse with no name" talking about names and rain out of normal context.  Also recently, the Foo Fighters song "Something from Nothing".  Dave Grohl really doesn't want to change his name. 

"No you can't make me change my name
You'll never make me change my name"
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:35 pm

The biggest example of that is Hotel California......Line for line it's all about being in the Illuminati perception:

"You can check out any time you like (die) but you can never leave (spiritual servitude in this world AND the next)"

I think you're right. Non duality is basically a from of moral relativism which is what the Masons practice.... so by their reasoning child abuse and murder is ok as long as they have a reason for doing it.

And it's the old lie that 'the ends justify the means' when in reality you only have to watch a documentary about Nazis or Stalin to realise that there's something terrible tangible and REAL about the nature of true evil which instinctively the human being is repelled by.

Evil is a form of sickness and spiritual malfunction. It isn't just 'another way of looking at things' as these creepy ass gurus and Masons try to teach their dupes.

So yeah I totally agree with you. I've not read Tolle's work though to be honest, and there is some good in his work, but the killer is what these people omit to mention which can be the snare and the spiritual trap.

study

Adamjm426

PostSubject: Lack of reason   Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:55 pm

I hear a bunch of shit coming from you people. You obviously are not comprehending what you read.
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Mike Hockney?   Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Adamjm426 wrote:
I hear a bunch of shit coming from you people. You obviously are not comprehending what you read.

Got a rational articulate point to make?

What do you think about Mike Hockney?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-
Jump to: