Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

John Hagee Says 'God Will Allow Terrorists To Attack The United States' Because Of Iran Nuclear Deal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: John Hagee Says 'God Will Allow Terrorists To Attack The United States' Because Of Iran Nuclear Deal.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:31 am

WTF America? Why do you tolerate these stupid Illuminati threats?

I guess by 'God' he must mean 'Israel'.

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee Says 'God Will Allow Terrorists To Attack The United States' Because Of Iran Nuclear Deal.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am

This ongoing personification of God really pisses me off. These kind of people are gonna be seriously fucked when they die, reigned into the lower more malevolent realms of 4D as that pure white light will scare and confuse them too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaaront

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee Says 'God Will Allow Terrorists To Attack The United States' Because Of Iran Nuclear Deal.   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:19 am

See, what it is is we (the people, our government) are going against ourselves (us).  So, John is right.  We have gone against ourselves.  Slowly.  The US Electoral College has done the wrong thing twice.  First, they put in G.W. Bush and then to correct the mistake that G.W. made, they put in Obama.
Now, who is it going to be?  I see it where they will put somebody in there that is willing to take the gun sales away to keep guns from the Muslims as much as can be done.  It is already where you cannot take guns on flights in and out and they have strict border controls.  The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution is not harmed by the ban in selling guns nor is it harmed by the requirement to get licenses.  Those are loopholes.
I really do not know the answer, but it'll be alright for those who are not trying to change it.  Because what happens if you are trying to change things and it does not go your way?  There ends up being False Flag events to make it go a certain way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

John Hagee Says 'God Will Allow Terrorists To Attack The United States' Because Of Iran Nuclear Deal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: