Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:42 am

Greys in this beam of light...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:55 pm

lizardtrucka wrote:
I was AkkadianFlow....

Why did they ban you btw?

Would be hilarious and revealing if people who were banned by Aleister Crowley's David Icke Forum all briefly detailed the reason they were banned.....

Here are a few I can think of off the top of my head:

Writing about personal experiences with the Illuminati (The Perfect One, targetted by mods for being too interesting)

Trying to bring attention to the fact that People's voice money was being misspent.

Being a Christian.

Disagreeing with mods on any topic (this one is a slow burner, they will hate you for disagreeing with them and slowly find reasons to give you points then ban you).

Arguing with Biker Druid.

Using the same language to answer Seanx that he used on you.... You get points he gets a pat on the head.

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:07 pm

I get stalked by Whitehall fuckers and some London heads, Mi services I think. And probs like 2 days after joining Icke's forum they can't help but drop in more shit so I fired a few swears about the place! Which is forum suicide in anyones book, but I really enjoyed it Smile Nah, like your ethos here I'm all for debate mate. Just be aware there are services all over that place, like I earlier suggested probably on the look out for anti-establishment heads, threats to the govt, on any level, and reading current trends on psyence, psy-ops, perceptions and whatnot. All in a days work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:10 pm

That does appear a lame as fuck list from a place that discusses freedoms within perception delusions, lol! I think the topic itself should have a good all round egg running it. Why don't we fire a couple of perl scripts over and take out their backend, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Aleister Crowley 

Whos this then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:24 pm

lizardtrucka wrote:
I get stalked by Whitehall fuckers and some London heads, Mi services I think. And probs like 2 days after joining Icke's forum they can't help but drop in more shit so I fired a few swears about the place! Which is forum suicide in anyones book, but I really enjoyed it Smile Nah, like your ethos here I'm all for debate mate. Just be aware there are services all over that place, like I earlier suggested probably on the look out for anti-establishment heads, threats to the govt, on any level, and reading current trends on psyence, psy-ops, perceptions and whatnot. All in a days work

Are any of the spooks members or just lurkers?

Definite spook I know of over there is Hister...... also Krakhead (former mod) was definitely a spook but to be honest I don't think they really need so many spooks because most of the forummers themselves have such poor powers of discernment so most of them over there now believe all terror is fake and it's all actors, or else they believe the Earth is flat.....

It's hopeless over there. I'm glad they banned me. Did me a big favour.

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Hister, lol! Nostrodamus' name he wrote in his Quatrain for Hitler! I'm easily pleased mate, I think we all have a bit of james bond in us for our country if it came down to it! Yes there were mainstream members who read as spooks, if you had a job in SS you'd be there too, no ? Thing is about them though, they have to stick their neck out with some phonetic codshit, more fool them.

I'd hazard a bet there's a torsion field leaking out of it too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-