Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:25 pm

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:05 pm

'Leading' Rabbis getting restless about the imminent arrival of the Messiah?

Definitely Popcorn time! Om nom nom nom...

http://www.thecooljew.com/2014/07/rav-chaim-kanievsky-speaks-about-moshiach/

Quote :
In continuation of our post earlier this week about our being in the times of Moshiach (SEE HERE) we thought it interesting to note : Maran Rav Chaim Kanievsky’s chavrusa related that Rav Chaim has lately been speaking about Mashiah all the time.  Last week, a Jew from Argentina came to him, wanting to ask about a certain topic, and Rav Chaim didn’t answer him.  Rather, he told him, “Gather your family and come to Israel.  Otherwise, there won’t be enough room for you on the airplanes.” - Apiryon Shelomo: (p. 2, bottom of left column, my translation)

All this is in addition to an unconfirmed report of a Rav who went to Rav Chaim Kanievsky, shlita, recently to ask for a haskamah (approval) letter for his soon to be published book. The book is about Eicha, lamentations that we read on Tisha B’Av. Rav Chaim said it won’t be needed this year. Rav Chaim, who recently told us that Moshiach is at the door, is hinting to the fact that the mourning and fasting of Tisha B’Av will revert to a feast day. Tradition has it that when Moshiach is announced, Tisha B’Av will change from a fast day of lamentations to a feast day of celebration. Does that mean that Moshiach will be announced within the next three weeks? With all that is happening in the world, especially in Israel, I think it is looking very good!

Rav  Kanievsky has asked the tzibur to be mispallel for IDF soldiers during Operation Protective Edge as well as increasing limud Torah as the IDF counter-terrorism operation in Gaza continues. Rav Kanievsky quotes Rav Wasserman HY”D in the name of the Gra ZT”L, that a Heavenly decree (kitrug) is extinguished with Torah. In addition, when seeing so many miracles one must be mechazeik in one’s emunah and bitachon in HKBH for our lives are truly miraculous. To accomplish this Rav Kanievsky explains we must study the appropriate seforim, such as חיי עולם, the beginning of the second chapter, where the Steipler ZT”L wrote a list of seforim that address being mechazeik in one’s emunah.

gaaront

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:14 am

Laughing  Om nom, nom, nom . . .   lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:07 am

Yo,

This is scaring the fuck outta me, reading it all it appears as we suspected, black occult magic is certainly virulent through our country here, UK..

www.psychicwarfare.com

Read the forum bit, Omega Heavens & Omega Hells, apparently controlled from entities on this planet, away from the God psy-op :-/      .. 

Thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:44 am

lizardfucker wrote:
Yo,

This is scaring the fuck outta me, reading it all it appears as we suspected, black occult magic is certainly virulent through our country here, UK..

www.psychicwarfare.com

Read the forum bit, Omega Heavens & Omega Hells, apparently controlled from entities on this planet, away from the God psy-op :-/      .. 

Thoughts ?

I'll check it out, but it's hard to prove that it's all aliens on distant planets, it might be, but it might also at the same time be a load of bollocks. All this Plaedians, Nordics and Manta men stuff is mostly bollocks....  because usually the sources for the info are so terrible.

Sometimes you can judge the info on the source, in fact, it's generally not a bad idea. There are two sorts of sources, disinfo former military and Military-Industrial complex men doing psyops (and I file John Lear under that category and many others) and straightup people having an astral experience (when any reality can be created) and believing that their astral vision represented a physical reality, when is most cases, it just doesn't.

But sorry, not negging you here, will check out the website (now) and get back to you. 

Cheers.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:50 am

Stuff like that is definitely possible. If you've got a strong will and powerful ability to focus..... Be a Real Jedi....definitely....It's the next step in human evolution....though I fear we may run out of time before humanity reaches it, the way things are going in the world.

Sometimes it's good to ponder life on other planets....

Makes me wonder of the problems between the forces of innate good and malicious contrived evil, here on Earth, is a localised battle, or is the same battle being fought constantly on all the planets in the universe.... or is it just the dumb kids in the remote western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy who can't get it right.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Truthspoon on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:39 am

There's a guy with membership there called Horrific Hadron or something, talks of the up & coming doom with the LHC, pricked my ears!

Hmm interesting hypoth... All we know is humans are unique, our evolution does 'evolve' with environment, so we're not the big metaphysical hologram some hypothesise. TPTB are locally harvesting thought waveforms, and perhaps en masse at other en masse events. The Taurus was placed by alien intelligence, and we're constantly deceived. If there is a heaven then I want my loved ones in it. That cunt on the forum states he controls soul destinies. He'll read as a crackpot to 99.999999999999999999999%, but it's the 200'000'000'000'000 degrees centigrade the lead to lead ions the LHC generates in two days, with this harvesting in mind that is pretty much souring my tea Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:42 am

I believe in cyclical existence. I believe there was a designer of the double helix, but that does not infer that that designer also was behind the creation of the Big Bang. If there was an omnipotent God he wouldn't be restricted by certain temperatures, ph and gaseous exchange, more likely an advance civilization millions of years advanced than Homo Sapiens. In turn, unless we annihilate ourselves, we too can advance well beyond silicon and robotic creations to 'creating' our own organics, which will be vastly primitive to a inter Galactic or even an inter dimensional being. Homo Sapiens then become 'God' in the eyes of their 'triple helix' design for example. I doubt the concept of a monotheistic God as it only begs the question 'where did it come from?'....and the cycle continues ad infinitum.. So with this in mind, wouldn't an alien entity come and harvest ? Absolutely, Our brains constantly translate within a limited spectrum. Whats your concensus with LHC then Truthy ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:13 pm

lizardfucker wrote:
There's a guy with membership there called Horrific Hadron or something, talks of the up & coming doom with the LHC, pricked my ears!

Hmm interesting hypoth... All we know is humans are unique, our evolution does 'evolve' with environment, so we're not the big metaphysical hologram some hypothesise. TPTB are locally harvesting thought waveforms, and perhaps en masse at other en masse events. The Taurus was placed by alien intelligence, and we're constantly deceived. If there is a heaven then I want my loved ones in it. That cunt on the forum states he controls soul destinies. He'll read as a crackpot to 99.999999999999999999999%, but it's the 200'000'000'000'000 degrees centigrade the lead to lead ions the LHC generates in two days, with this harvesting in mind that is pretty much souring my tea Smile

I personally believe that the large Hadron collider will achieve sweet FA. No Higg's Boson and no end of the world..... the mediocrity and opression will continue, why would the Illuminati destroy the world when they have spent so long securing their control of it?

http://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-typically-misinformed-mediaspin.html

Truthspoon wrote:
Quote :
The typically misinformed media spin around the search for the so called ‘God particle’ shows the level of simplicity and reduction with which science is delivered to the general public, to a degree that it becomes essentially meaningless. This is hugely counterproductive and harms science and human understanding of the nature of the reality they exist within. 

Quote :
The purpose of the Cern collider experiments is not to find the 'God particle' which of course does not exist because it cannot: that which is outside the universe cannot be contained within it, nor indeed will the Cern collisions provoke the end of the world as some of the equally misinformed conspiracy commentators fear and fret that it will. The Cern experiments are merely trying to get a closer look at the 4th dimensional origin reality.

Quote :
Of course it’s all an enormous waste of time and money (and perhaps this also is one of the purposes: to find a convenient cash sink on which to waste public money so that actual human quality of life does not improve and all the attendant problems and inconveniences this may cause for the power-structure, if you are unsure of this mechanic then read 1984 again, George Orwell is quite explicit and I believe this man knew a thing or two about the nature and purpose of The Establishment).

Quote :
The Cern experiments are trying to provoke collisions of 3d protons in order to find what the 4d stuff folded up tight inside them will release. They are slightly dangerous however, in the same manner in which nuclear fission can produce atomic explosions, but the mass heavy elements used in fission are highly unstable and since the mass is relatively large (at least by atomic standards) then applying E=MC² s great deal of energy is released. 

Quote :
The Cern collision masses involved are very much smaller, however the sub-nuclear forces inside the protons are potentially much larger, but since we are not playing with mechanistic 3 dimensional forces, but 4 dimensional subatomic God forces, then the likelihood is that the resultant form of energy released would be of order rather than chaos. So not the entropic chaotic destructive energy released by tearing apart 3 dimensional atomic nuclei. 

Quote :
Smashing protons together will likely yield no significant results since there is no way for the outside energy to exceed the inside energy, one cannot get into a tin of beans with a banana. So their attempts to break into heaven will fail, and despite their claims from time to time, that they have ‘found something’, these are later quietly refuted or dismissed some months after the fact, to significantly less fanfare to that with which the original claims themselves were made. 

Quote :
It’s really just science theatre, meaningless and wasteful entertainment for the masses. There is no danger in the Cern experiments and there is really no purpose or hope of any kind of revelatory outcome, despite the silly and childish 666 symbolism in the logo of the Cern collider which is a deliberate attempt to stoke fear and paranoia in the heart of the more easily scared among the conspiracy theorists, but also as a token of their allegiances and intentions. Namely Lucifer and Satan (the light consciousness presently inhabiting the planets Venus and Saturn) using their human science puppets to attempt to break into the 4th dimensional throne of heaven and all creation.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:31 pm

lizardfucker wrote:
Yo,

www.psychicwarfare.com

Thoughts ?

It's a bit nuts that forum though. Full of dark malevolent energy.... I'd tred carefully with that stuff. That kind of negativity tends to backfire on you. Terrible Tim gleefully awaiting explosions? That's a bit much.... people engaging in that sort of talk will likely find themselves shadowed by the security services and may even find themselves embroiled in a false flag or something..... Gleefully celebrating explosions is what Zionists do (like the 9-11 dancing Jews). I'm not on that team.

lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:04 am

My thoughts too mate, I already sent the URL to Mi5, there's a hitlist of VIPs on there which is pretty much bad shit! They use a lot of code words, like Tim, which stands for The Instant Manifest.

Yeah it's pretty occult I reckon, and they were on about sending energy through the website to folks they dont like, trippy fuckers! That CERN stuff is cool then, glad you read it as reasoned nice one Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:23 pm

lizardfucker wrote:
My thoughts too mate, I already sent the URL to Mi5, there's a hitlist of VIPs on there which is pretty much bad shit! They use a lot of code words, like Tim, which stands for The Instant Manifest.

Bit pointless since Mi5 are the ones doing the terror in the first place.

lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Well yes, tongue in cheek Smile Well Mi6 innit. Just in case though, as they're talking Yank as well as UK.. This red & blue shizzle, when a site like that hosts a message within pone should listen. You said that Tim Rifat or whatever is good stuff though ? He spoke of some dark shit really, but they appear to have this torsion field stuff on lockdown, bit of alchemy in the works. 

CERN, 923, Lead, the Fallen Angel Leadership, and the approaching point of no return, Transmutation & Alchemy
according to the official LHC schedule, they begin colliding lead at 6am Geneva time on Nov 23. November retained its name (from the Latin novem meaning "nine") when January and February were added to the Roman calendar. November = 9; November 23 = 923. Cern begins lead collisions when the clock strikes midnight US ET time on "923"
In the June 15 2015 crop circle, the dividing line is the Jubilee year, the large crescent is the one inaugurating the year, the first after the fall equinox, and the second is the crescent of the 8th month that appeared 11/13, the circles on either side would be the full moon 11/23, aligned with the Pleaides and Saturn. Incidentally this is where the beings CERN is supposed to unleash are said to be imprisoned. "Can you loosen the binds of the Pleiades". And of course opening the veil unleashes the tsunami of all the forces that ensue from the choice we are now making, good and bad. A choice that honors that dignity of the soul that we are all given, a soul capable of supreme transcendence, freedom and light if we only believe.

the full moon on the 25th aligned with the Pleaides and Saturn as CERN begins colliding lead. The Pleaides and Saturn are where these beings are bound - together with the forces that will awaken in humanity to counter them. CERN is clearly timing lead collisions with the alignment. I don't know if it will be immediate but this is their chance to open the door. Listen to Anthony Patch, he explains the connection between CERN, the Nephilim and Saturn. This article explains the connection to the Pleiades.http://atam.org/PleiadianInfluences3.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:40 pm

lizardfucker wrote:
Well yes, tongue in cheek Smile Well Mi6 innit. Just in case though, as they're talking Yank as well as UK.. This red & blue shizzle, when a site like that hosts a message within pone should listen. You said that Tim Rifat or whatever is good stuff though ?  

Yeah.....Rifat is great as long as you don't take him seriously.

But fundamentally the stuff he talks about, the psychic stuff, is all possible, except it's little different from old fashioned witchcraft and cursing.

I used to enjoy listening to him on the Rense show, hilarious stuff, perhaps he's a bit barmy but he can come up with some crazy metaphors.

lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Sure, I'll check some more then and try some Jedi shizzle :-) Have you seen that Russian bird about, moving stuff on the table, looks something worthy for a CV does that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Anyhows, can you change my moniker to 'lizardtrucker'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:47 am

Yeah, the Russians seem to take parapsychology far more seriously than the West and apparently invest research in it, at least they used to. Obviously it's hard to find out what they're up to these days.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” Nikola Tesla.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:48 am

lizardtrucker wrote:
Anyhows, can you change my moniker to 'lizardtrucker'

Sure thing. Shame you backed out of Lizardfucker.... I quite liked it.

lizardtrucker

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:26 am

Thanks buddy, we should meet one day at the nearest Shell garage (to me) and perhaps go half on a Ginsters :-)

Yes, I've been deep in psychic stuff, and was trying to probe Gerry McCann (psychic wise, none of that Mi6 stuff) and low & behold, whatever 'channel' I bridged upon sent Gerry's imagery racing through my psyche as a strobe image, he was walking like but couldn't see much else. Unbeknownst to me he is protected from the upper echelons, leave em to it really! So I tiptoed off. So yes, these days the powers have to consider psychic protection. Loads of remote view stuff on YouTube, folks drawing pictures of Russian infrastructure and whatnot, I'd be interested in the technology to hamper such attempts. When you consider that ANY Russian who has achieved a job that pays more than toilet rolls & vodka, enabling a computer in the home, is hacking, it serves a notion of what they're like in the psyche! And we were drawing imagery from RV like 30years ago, surely come on some now! I'd give it a whirl like.

Aye mate, Tesla had it nailed. But so did we, until ET arrived to rewrite our neural sub. I now believe that as wonderfully cultured our 'freedoms' are, and how academia can serve marvellous achievement, we're eons away from our true encompassment and true mastership of this Earth. Does that not piss you off Truthy ? Our visible spectrum is 1/10'000'000'000 of what is available! 

Do you know any successful RV heads or psychics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:10 pm

lizardtrucker wrote:
Thanks buddy, we should meet one day at the nearest Shell garage (to me) and perhaps go half on a Ginsters :-)

Yes, I've been deep in psychic stuff, and was trying to probe Gerry McCann (psychic wise, none of that Mi6 stuff) and low & behold, whatever 'channel' I bridged upon sent Gerry's imagery racing through my psyche as a strobe image, he was walking like but couldn't see much else. Unbeknownst to me he is protected from the upper echelons, leave em to it really! So I tiptoed off. So yes, these days the powers have to consider psychic protection. Loads of remote view stuff on YouTube, folks drawing pictures of Russian infrastructure and whatnot, I'd be interested in the technology to hamper such attempts. When you consider that ANY Russian who has achieved a job that pays more than toilet rolls & vodka, enabling a computer in the home, is hacking, it serves a notion of what they're like in the psyche! And we were drawing imagery from RV like 30years ago, surely come on some now! I'd give it a whirl like.

Aye mate, Tesla had it nailed. But so did we, until ET arrived to rewrite our neural sub. I now believe that as wonderfully cultured our 'freedoms' are, and how academia can serve marvellous achievement, we're eons away from our true encompassment and true mastership of this Earth. Does that not piss you off Truthy ? Our visible spectrum is 1/10'000'000'000 of what is available! 

Do you know any successful RV heads or psychics?

Hahaha....You're a pretty funny guy, but I suspect you're mostly sincere about all this stuff at the same time.

Successful psychics? I lived with a horde of Philipino witches when I was in Tokyo, they seemed to come with the house. They were pretty good at peering into my mind, until I started fighting back with psychic self defence.

Also met a chap here in Morocco, one of my students for a class. Creepy unpleasant guy who wore a Mason's ring. Said he had ways of convincing people to do things for him.

As I went to sleep that night I remember dreaming and I remember the clear impression of seeing his face in my mind's eye and him actually trying to gain access to my mind and communicate with me..... I quickly booted him out of there.

Quite a lot of psychics out there in fact...... but they keep it quiet. Anyone's who's been doing Freemasonry for a while will likely develop the ability to read minds. 

Of course the whole thing I consider immoral and personally invasive. However I have a slight ability to read minds. It's not something I'm particularly interested in so I don't really develop it but I can sometimes tell what someone is thinking without even looking at them. But to do it you have to suspend your own thoughts and that isn't easy for most people.

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:05 pm

Yes mate, totally invasive. I've had what they call 'screened memory' lucid dreams place in my dreamstate, although I am now very confident I can recall what was invasive or what was simply lucid, as their screened ones arrive in dreamstate with no emotional attachments and no emotive recollection. I'm pretty new at this so I have no real hypothesise! I need to train on how to become more aware in the dream as you can pretty much begin astral planing in their realm. Seems only fair :-)

The Mason thing is pretty intriguing, or the levels they attain are. What's your thesis on Blair, he's apparently pretty high up, and I read he's spent a lifetime evolving his DNA?! I'm banned from the Icke site now, I'll have to share my ponders on this great forum instead. I'm always sincere dude, it's the receptions that get frosty. Absolute knowledge is controlled externally, this is the issue where you cannot control, with great knowledge comes great responsibility in this realm. Not many get that! I wish Mi5 would send me an aston martin and some RV tasks, keep me busy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Welcome to the 'banned at David Icke Forum' club. Who were you over there?

lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:37 am

I was AkkadianFlow, who put up the angelic and satanic manifest pictures from my pub gig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.   Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Christ's second coming? The Antichrist? Mahdi? Rabbis and Islamists getting overexcited.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Fresh madness.... What's going on in the World.-
Jump to: