Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Life on Mars TV show.... Illuminati fuck-nuttery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Life on Mars TV show.... Illuminati fuck-nuttery.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:02 am

'Life on Mars' TV series, Illuminati guide book.

Anyone seen that show?

Prolly the closest portrayal of Illuminati mind control I have ever seen.

In a similar vein to Vanilla Sky. Entertaining show but I wonder how many Mind Controlled peeps get triggered and kill themselves after having watched it.

Main character is called Sam Tyler (as in Tyler of the lodge).

33 years separate Sam's modern life to his 1973 back in time reality.

Written by Ashley Pharoah (A Pharoah, cute eh?)

Life on Mars by David Bowie recorded at Trident studios.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_on_Mars_(TV_series)

Watch the show! But don't go crackers.

the Illuminati servants are total fuit boxes who believe an incredible array of fantasy stories about their role in the world.

Just like schizophrenics. They are programmed in various ways to suspend their belief in what you an I call everyday reality and are led to believe that any number of incredible things. Whether they are Gods, monsters, living in hell.... 

Illumination is schizophrenia. It's all to do with perceptual portals. Illuminati members literally die many times in one lifetime and are reborn into the same life many times. Sounds weird to the unitiated I'm sure. But then what is reality?

The core theme is this.... How do I know this world is real and that YOU really exist....

A lot of potential for control can come from that simple suggestion...

If you can convince someone to believe that......their soul is yours.

This show seeks to make the viewer question "Is this real?".. "What is real?"

Those with a head on their shoulders will not think twice but those under stress, strain or involved in the occult.... well they'd better stay away from tall buildings or fast trains... One little touch is enough to send some people over the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Life on Mars TV show.... Illuminati fuck-nuttery.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:03 am

Lost is a bit horrible too. There's a whole raft of these movies and shows which are designed as mini masonic initiations which question the viewers sense of reality....

Some perhaps come through the process strong and powerful.... but I expect many many become masonic slaves or suicide statistics...

That film Jacobs Ladder is a classic... the thing is, if you get on 'the path' in this life then all the weird things from these movies really happen to you.... if the movies tells you the solution is to jump off a building (Vanilla Sky) then you can guess the rest...

All movies and all TV shows are mind control in one way or another....

The latest Star Wars 'Revenge of the Sith' is particularly strong... detailing perfectly the the way the candidate is often 'tricked' into joining what can only be termed Satan Inc.

There is a fine line between consciousness expansion and mental illness..... Good luck walking that line.

These movies and shows are designed to mess with peoples' heads. You may not feel it now but they are seeds waiting for the day.... when you start to really question reality... It may happen to you it may not...

Do you not see how this fits in with the gnostic belief of the sacredness of suicide.

PostSubject: Re: Life on Mars TV show.... Illuminati fuck-nuttery.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:03 am

Did anyone see the last episode of Ashes to Ashes on BBC1?
It was a kind of Luciferian initiation.

The dodgy copper/soul harvester, revealed that the world in which they lived was actually an illusion set in the afterlife and that Gene Hunt had created this artificial reality to cushion them from the guilt of their acts while alive.

The reason I say it was a Luciferian/Egyptian illumination because the essence of enlightenment is the awareness that in some way this world is not real and is a sham. What happens as a result to some people who undergo this is that they become psychopaths or schizophrenics because either they see the world as unreal so there are no 'real' consequences for their actions. Or they go mad with the knowledge and their ego breaks down as there is nothing to hold it together anymore.

Anyway, food for though. Quite interesting, I feel.

Life on Mars TV show.... Illuminati fuck-nuttery.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Mind Control and Illumination-
Jump to: