Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hi folks...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Hi folks...   Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:26 pm

So I've got this message forum here now.

So if anyone wants to say anything you can do so. I might also just post random stuff here from time to time....

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.truthspoon.com/ Online
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks...   Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Thanks to the members who have joined up and thanks to those who post here.

It's a small forum but it's a cool little notepad where we can share our ideas.

I am someone who has been followed by the Illuminati and they have attempted to recruit me many times and I have experienced their fundamental programme of training and recruitment, several times. Doesn't matter how many times you refuse, they'll just find you somewhere else and start the training programme up again.

As a result I have a unique first hand perspective of the Illuminati hive mind and even briefly joined it for a time but realised it was not for me, or anyone, so I fought the conditionning and broke the spell.

As a result most of my interest revolve around the Illuminati and their nefarious ways, and I feel that we all need a deep understanding of our mutual enemy, as a prerequisite to hoping to defeat them.

We can also use 4d based thinking and reality to block them.

Last edited by Truthspoon on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lizardtrucka

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks...   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Thats a cool story bro! How did they appear then, as dudes from Mi6 yeah ? Why did you refuse, I am guessing they're not your usual human resources, did they ask what you had they wanted ? I wonder what the benefits were Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks...   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Actually they asked me what I wanted.

Quid pro Quo.

They ask you straight-up, what do you want most in the world? Then they agree to arange things for you if you play ball with them.

I told them I wanted to be a famous writer..... 'I think that can be arranged' said my 'mentor'. But I didn't like the game they were playing so I dropped out of the programme. This was in a British language school in Tokyo called Bernard Gaigo centre which has now closed because the owner and manager, and my former mentor, Paul Bernard seems to have been offered a nice little retirement position in a 'Research residency programme' at the 'Institute of Contemporary Arts and International Cultural Exchange' in Tokyo. Whatever the hell that is. His reward for all his strenuous and unpleasant work recruiting spooks and sucking good people into the evil of the Illuminati.

I escaped and I don't think I'm the only one:

Quote :
jonney

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Bernard Gaigo Centre - aka the BGC Centre, Tokyo

Does anyone know anything about these guys?

unchi pants

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject:

Hi Jonney... 

I have no experience with the place, although I recently employed a guy who worked there for about three months and then quit (at short notice). He didn't say why... So make of that what you will. 

Having said that, I'm sure it's fine. The main thing that would put me that school, is simply that I don't like the area it is located in. It's VERY "s h i t a m a c h i" and not really near any place of interest (for me). From what I understand, you HAVE to take the apartment they provide... So basically you would be spending a lot of time in a not very nice area. Apparently also, it's a ground floor apartment and doesn't get very much light. 

The other thing that would put me off is that the only other foreign teacher is the boss. 

Anyway, that's just me. Those things may not bother you. And like I said, I'm sure the school itself is fine.

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First 

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=7630

Last edited by Truthspoon on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks...   Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:37 am

For the record Shitamachi was AWESOME..... but yeah, the apartment sucked.

They forced teachers to take the apartment because the guy living above must have been connected to the centre and used various gas-lighting techniques to try to make the person living below lose their mind. I just wanted to knock him out but he never ever left the apartment or made a physical appearance. Not once in the 4 months I was there. Just weird noises upstairs and tracking you by 'following' you wherever you moved around the apartment. Very weird and creepy times.

Truthspoon

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks...   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:27 pm

It's hard to describe but there are many people in apartments, who I would qualify as being potentially insane, who spend their time trying to dominate your mind through the walls. But of course that sounds pretty insane as well I expect.

Just part of the fun of living in a world where real magic exists but they keep it a secret.

Hi folks...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: General-